Big street fight outside my house 20+ people

Discussion in 'General' started by catfish swiming, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Was just about to finish up for the night and go to bed at 1am and i started hearing yelling outside. so i looked out my window and there was a really big group of kids outside, mostly looking age 13 - 25

They started yelling out all sorts of shit like, "come ere and fight me like a man" and "ill fuck you up bay. just baisicly a bunch of wannabee black kids. it got prety intense, bottles were being thrown punches being thrown. i grabbed my camera to take a video but it was to dark.

It settled down a bit and started back up again. I started peaking and went in my room grabed my baseball bat and chucked on my steel cap boots, went through the kitchen and about to go through the back door and i saw flashing blue and red lights. Ah well. people scaterd in all directions. I even seen one guy jump over my fence and hide in my bush lol.

One guy just got pulled out from the house across the road handcuffed, kicking and screaming. im glad i didnt go out earlier.

2. That dog. I could stare at him all day.

3. #3 catfish swiming, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    [​IMG]

There you go, better pic.

EDIT
    you might enjoy this more, this is my cat

[​IMG]

4. the dogs sick but the cat aint yours!!

yo come fight me bay (lol jk)

5. i swear to god that cat is mine. it is sitting on my lap right now infact.

i also heard one guy yell out "ILL KICK YOU IN YOUR FACE GEE!!"

6. Your dog is getting more attention than your story. I love Neapolitan Mastiffs! How old is he? Have there been any health issues with him?

My bully:

Attached Files:

7. Rumble!!!!!!!!!

Backcountry camping

8. So you were planning on going out and busting a few heads?

9. Did anyone else think this when they read the title?

[​IMG]

10. I loved my Italian mastiff I had her for like 14 years as a kid. So cute, so big, so vicious, but cuddly at the same time.

11. This thread is now about dogs.

12. amgad kangaroo cat is back

13. No I thought of this

[​IMG]

14. Haha I'm sorry for talking about your dog. But yhea smart decision staying inside. Makes you wonder wtf they were fighting about. Sounds wild

15. That cat will be an LoLcat before the end of today

16. your dog is tits:cool:

you shoulda went outside and yelled at them "Ey, yall aint nothing but a piece of cheese with no corners, youll never be a slice bitch!"

Dont think i wont hesitate to bust you up.

17. ^^^ Im sorry but i LOL'd at that part.

18. Hey fellers. dogs name is Apollo. he is about 4 or 5 years old now, the only health problems he has had is cherry eye, which is to be expected in this breed. he is a cool dog but he is realy stupid. If he were a human he would be Forrest Gump.

But yeah the fighting went all night. The cops showed up a few more times.

19. I'm too high for this shit.

20. With a dog like that on your property, that kid was pretty fucking brave to intrude and hide in your bush.