Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big strawberry...bho pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dank509, Nov 30, 2011.

1. A gram for 30 off a friend
    [​IMG]

2. The fuck is that? Looks nasty.

3. Shit that u can't hit make ur lil lungs through up hhaha lol Naa some honey oil son. Straight out a bees butt

4. so many noobs.

5. can you take a picture of inside the vial? looks yummy as fuck.

6. Looks prime man! I love honey oil! :smoke: Enjoy!!

And more pictures would be awesome!! :)

7. :O all those hating fools, your lucky 30 a G damnn nice friend

8. I just good it ain't skimpy. He said the vial without the lid was 3 grams. He said it might be over it it weighed 4.2... I'll weigh it once its empty

9. Not good
    *Hope

10. i have no clue at all how bjo weighs, but is that vial like 80% full? full being at the bottom of the indent where the cap screws on.

11. Here's some
    [​IMG]

12. damn, bro id buy that any day straight up. living in a non mmj state if i ever came across that 30 a g id buy. fuck that looks good

13. nice oil my friend,i wish i had access to buying oil.
    im gunna make some in the future i just need to save up enough money for an oil dome set for my bub and a half oz of extra dank.

how are ya smoking it?skillet,dome,topping bowls?

14. How do you smoke that?

15. Smearing dabs on bowls, hitting the bowl getting it cherry red n melt some into my hit.