Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Red marijuana please read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whitewidow69, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Hey guys,

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and my buddy just bought an ounce of Big Red from thunderbay and is bringing it back for me this weekend. I usually smoke purple haze, orange kush but i have never heard of this strain.

If anyone has tried it or knows of it can u tell me how good it is?

Thanx guys,

Peace

2. Purple haze is dead, orange kush is around still, but everyone and their mom calls real light haired orange-y buds this.

who knows what you're getting, i've never heard of big red. google search just turns up a post by you on another site.

3. Honestly i don't trust any dealer calling any bud anything other then dank or mids, unless they grow it themselves.

To many dealers throw names around like they are nothing.

4. No you don't.

-AFD

5. I actually do smoke purple haze, well thats what my dealer calls it, it looks exactly like the haze pictures i've seen online, plus its pure sativa. Its also not cheap, i believe its the real deal. But right now my buddy was saying this "big red" is much better than the usual cali kush he deals.

Im guessing the big red is indica, cause this buddy was never able to get his hands on sativas. Any other help would be a appreciated,

6. Actually, im getting the bud tmrw night, so me and my buddies can toke up durin halloween lol, i'll just take a picture of the bud and post it here, and u can help me figure out what bud it is.

Peace,

7. lol, god.

8. guess he didn't read my post at all:(

9. i read ur post, and im not a gullable idiot that buys into fake names and shit, ive been toking for 5 years now, and just joined this site today. The purple haze ran me a lot of money and the pictures i took of the bud and posted on another site, i was told it was purple haze.

And btw, can u guys stop ripping on me.

Thanx

10. Good policy dude.

11. honestly we aren't really ripping on you. A lot of dudes out there are rip off artists and a lot of dealers are as well.

Maybe you get called out on some things but all in all this is a good place and i don't doubt you're smoking some nice purple stuff but like i said, names are thrown around like they are nothing at all and you just can't trust people these days. it's sad as fuck.

Hope the rest of your stay at GrassCity is fun and filled with groovy info for you to wrap your head around. And i really believe that no one who posted on this thread means to be malice or an asshole. Some blades just tell it like it is.

12. basing your strain on looks is not very accurate. at all.

the weed was costly because you believed it to be purple haze and got taken for a ride.

13. Purple x haze
    OHMYGOD THAT MAKES PURPLE HAZE.

Its possible you shouldn't be so quick to deny the possibility. Saying this guy doesn't smoke purple haze is like saying hendrix didn't smoke purple haze, even in the 60s it was not really a specific strain, just what they called purple weed, similar to what they call purps in some regions today.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Purple Haze is not dead. my cusin grows it. he ordered from attitude and i just placed an order of some gooood shit. never know just cant go around telling people they arent smokeing something when they may have good connects. not trying to sound like a dick when i say this, also i 100% agree with never hearing 'names' from dealers... they will say anything to glorify there bunk to get you excited...

15. basing your strain on looks is not very accurate. at all.

the weed was costly because you believed it to be purple haze and got taken for a ride.

16. I had some bigred a couple years back. It was some nice medical stuff.

17. What do u mean my medical, what kind of high did you get when you tried it?

18. They sell purple haze in coffeeshops in the damme.

Anyway maybe its not the legendary purple haze some rock star wrote a song about or whatever....

But all it takes is a Haze #5 crossed with a Purple variety, and for the grower to call it purple haze. Bam, presto, it exists.

New strains come out every day, read ICMAG.

• Like Like x 1
  19. By medical he means it was very high quality, high enough to have medicinal properties.

20. oops sorry to burst your bubble but its just a purple strain NOT purple haze.