Big problem switching soil!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Scorn500, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Ok i been usein MG soil and i am gettin nute burn from HELL!! and i am switching to an al organic soil and i will mix some nutes in as needed but my thing is my plant is about a foot tall now and in flowering, (i forced flower stage after 2ish weeks of seedling) it also hs some heat stress which i am takeing care of. any help on how to get of of bucket and loose the soil without breaking roots :/

2. I normally just lightly squeeze the sides of the pot to losen up the soil(normally works) but if that doesnt do the trick I take a old hacksaw blade(blade taped over) and slide it around the pot and then hold it at an angle and slide it out carefully.

3. water it first and wait while......the soil will hold together....

4. i'm not a trasplanting expert. but personally i think you need to just live with it and wait till the next crop. Unless you dont care to kill it. i think trasplanting it mid flowering like that might shock it a little too much

5. I wouldnt say I like to transplant that late into flowering. Normally do mine as I switch them, but I have transplanted as late as wk4 in flowering...but only when I have to.

6. lik i said i put it into flowering as a seedling so its still in the speeded up growing it hasnt produced buds yet and i cant wait till next crop because ill be in iraq thats why i asked but thanks Cez i will use the blade for i already squeezed the sides then run waer over the soild to get the roots out thanks all

7. well good luck on the grow...and keep your head down over there. be safe

8. If today is the watering day you can flush the soil with 1-2 times the pots volume with 6.5pH pure water then TX into the new soil.(i recommend adding 20% perlite to any soil too).

Keep checking the runoffs pH and ppm so you know where it was and where its going so when left it will recover well with the right pH and ppm.

9. your making my head hert your plant is 2ish weeks old and its flowering:confused:
    im retarded so there prob something im missing here