Big problem , funny situation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by piffcity09, May 24, 2009.

1. Ok... My friend ordered weed seeds off the internet so i told him ill pay half if we can split the weed half at the end, he agreed.

So me and another friend are all sleeping round his after a nite out and his mum and dad says can we have a word with you(his parents are strict on weed) ... well long story short his parents work for the government and their work phoned up wondering why there were cannabis seeds ordered to their home. The parents almost lost their jobs and the dad says he wants the seeds tommorow when his friends are gone (me +)

The next morning nobody is in so we all run to a gardern center sort off place and buy some seeds(sweet pea seeds) and switch the weed seeds with them ( bad idea)

My friend passes them off as weed seeds sucsesfully but now his parents are going to send the seeds back for a refund :(

many other funny details but hard to explain lol:smoking:
    btw i have the seeds

2. haha, sick :D
    good luck with growing those seeds into sth even sweeter :D

3. Wait, Refund? umm...Arent you old enough to have your own money and credit card? and why would you put your house or mom or dads number???

4. Nooooooo his parents took the seeds off him .... and are going to send them back ... he lives at home

5. So your not old enough to have your own credit card...

6. yes but i didnt order them my friend did .. he didnt want any records of transaction because he knows his parents are sketch ... jheezee so many people on this site are weird about age its pretty sad

7. Does anybody know if cannabis seed sites do refunds????

8. i highly doubt it, just tell the parents to flush "the seeds" down the toilet or something and hide the real seeds lol

9. yes, they are, because the rules say you must be at least 18, which is old enough to have a credit card. you should know better than to have seeds sent to a house where things are sketchy. send them to a friend's place or find another way; it's not safe to have things shipped to either where you'll be growing or where you know it would be very easy to get caught. think before you act.

10. Why do people insist on growing in someone else's house who doesn't agree with it?

That's just shitty to do to someone.

11. yeah it actually is

If the plants get found, likely the homeowner will get in trouble.

12. I mean if they flipped on the seeds, just imagine what they'll say to the plants :eek:

13. I'm almost 19 and I don't have a credit card, IMO there pretty terrible.