big plant picture(s)

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by hippie john, Sep 11, 2003.

1. ok, if i find the guy on overgrow, i'll pm him tellin hes bullshitin.

2. Hmm give him this hehe

Attached Files:

3. whoa tita buddy. . .i take it that english is not your first language, or perhaps you have a frontal lobodomy, either way cloud you type a little clearer, it impossible to understand you. any how what is that blue thing over the plant in you picture?

4. i have no more to say u must bee HE HE a fine boy.... LOL :D

NEW PIC,S TO MOR...... see u all and hope the sun shine on aall the plants in the world

5. BE HAPPY ALL

Attached Files:

• hei.jpg
      hei.jpg
      File size:
      92.8 KB
      Views:
  6. i think he meant write it on a piece of paper and put it on the plant so it shows up in the picture

7. Very impressive Tita79......shit I just got back into growing indoors and you know what....that's something to shoot for. If you don't mind me asking...what have you been feeding her?

8. Damn man straight up that shit had me drooling, man those buds are looking fat as and then there is like a million.....Da sun is the best light in the world
    i gotta say again Damn!!!

Later

9. ååååååååååååååååååååååååååå this is so damn bigg it,s fin my microskope was 33% thc and 33% DBC and 33% lay back and lay when u smoke this this lady is 8 monts to day and now they can com to thake my plant hehehehehehehehehe

it is so safe hippy more pi,s to come and it is so damn good

i was -2,8c and now the whinter is here and i will be like a bear this whinter LOL am here is some pic:D:D:D:D

Attached Files:

• finn.jpg
      finn.jpg
      File size:
      65.4 KB
      Views:

Attached Files:

11. that is a shitload of weed if i had that i would just be that happiest person in the world...

so are you going to smoke all of this? or sell it ? do you need help smoking it? if so... just hit me up.. ill wereever you are lol nice weed

12. truely a masterpiece, good work