Big Pharma Strikes AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by budlover13, May 29, 2011.

1. Of course, making money on the plant. Manipulation and government control runs deep .

2. hahah, first they try to get rid of fruits and vegetables with vitamin supplements. Now, cannabis.But they been doing this,it's nothing new if you know the history.:laughing:

3. Yep. Bastards!

4. i'm REALLY starting to understand the militant attitude.

5. Anything for money I suppose. Maybe that's the problem,money. We should get rid out it,maybe people will think more clearly and be more honest.Think about how badly the government is corrupted because of money.Money guides what bills get passed and what bills get thrown out do to special interest groups and the money they give to politicians.If they was a special interest group that wanted a bill to pass so they can kill babies and the special interest group had enough money to pay off enough politicians, it would pass. The politicians would be out and about trying to sell death to babies to us,but they would re-word it to make it sound like something we want :laughing:

6. Big Pharma are not the only ones scrambnling in a panic. I said it in another thread, something big is happening behind the scenes that has all of them worked up. I wish I could put my finger on it, but I can't. But I feel it in my bones that something is about to happen. I wish I could predict the outcome will be most beneficial to us, but I can't do that either. Between what Big Pharma is trying to do, and what we've recently learned about our own FBI and CIA activities involving the trafficing of drugs and guns, it all has a connection somewhere that I just can't pinpoint yet. It will come out though. Like I said, something big is coming that's going to tie it all together. They'll do their best to make it look like none of it is connected, but I feel strongly that it is.

7. So does big pharma cultivate their own marijuana and where do they grow it???

Its like a civil rights issue for us cannabis people, we literally are shunned and discriminated in society and especially in Alabama where I live.

Smoke till u croak y'all!!!

8. and of course none of this is covered in mainstream media, why? because the mainstream media is part of the giant corporate frankenstein that has taken over american government.

9. Your right but for one thing imo. Money is not the root of all evil but merely a measure of one's ability to pay for things. EGO is what drives the desire for money in most cases.

10. EGO aka a combination of pride, gluttony, and greed, 3 of the 7 deadly sins of man, which are the root of all evil.

11. Yep! Hit the nail on the head! (We need a smily for this!).:hello: