Big PaPa Ru-Mid Oct05 Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by BigPaPARu, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Hello ladies and gents from the city. This is gonne be like my first and second grow combined because i practiced with bagseeds and got 2 males(which are being used for brownies today) and i got 2 more in flowering right now. But those were for practice and the new ones are for real so let me tell you bout set up first. Oh by the way i dont have a camara just yet but plan to get one in the copming weeks so please bere with me.

Grow Room: I built a pretty nice sized room. It is 4feetx4feetx6feet high.

Ventilation: I got a 6" inline duct fan(250 cfm) that is on top and pulling air from bottom of box and i got a little fan in the room.

Lighting:430w san agro Hps(hanging from ceiling) and 2 4 foot long flouros on side of room.

Seeds: 6 Northern Lights, 2 Ice, 5 White widow

Ok so Today is day 2, I got all seeds germinating and will keep you up to date.
    This is also for all the newbs out the im gonna try to halp you guys out as much as i can!!!

2. great! I look forward to ur updates

3. Nice, it looks like you have it all figured out, thats really good. Your off to a great start, i give you the best of luck. And i hope you get a camera sometime soon.

4. thanks ray and i hope i get one soon 2

5. Day 3

I planted all but 1 white widow and 1 norther lights which look to be ready tonight. All seeds were planted in 12oz styrofoam cups. Soil being used is Shultz Potting Soil Plus. Next the plants will be moved into grow box which is 2feet wide and 4 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. there is a 4 foot floru and 1 more will be added in coming days.

6. "If Everyone smoked It would be a better place"

but who would notice - lol.

I agree, sounds good but I'm keen to see some pix....

Good luck with it meanwhile and if you need help - just ask!

7. ok pics in less then a week i promise i ordered camera yesterday. babys are on day 3 and all the ones i planted look great the other 2 seeds didnt work out to great. all planted seedlings are at least inch tall and looking good. keep posting guys and as soon as i get camera youll get more daily updates

8. Sounds good, i'll be here.

9. ok sorry guys i finaallllyyyy got my camera. well here are pics more to come a they grow

Attached Files:

10. these are pics of transplant day 1 week ago9 top 2 pics)
    the bottom two pics are from today. they were switched to 12/12 yesterday and are getting huge. tell me what u think

Attached Files:

11. If anyone is intrested in this journal please reply so i know im not wasting my time putting pivtures up. anyways plants are getting pretty big now and saturday will be the 1 week aniversary in 12/12. i'm getting pretty excited now and im prolly gonna start germing more seed for the hell of it. again if you guys( and girls) want to see some pics please reply and ill get them on. there huge now. yay

12. Hay man. Keep the pics coming. This is the first time I have seen this grow, and it sounds like you have your stuff together pretty well. I look forward to see how you progress...

DBC

13. tell me something Bigpaparu, why are you switching to 12/12 lighting already... I noticed your room is 6 feet high... i would def. veg. those plants out a little more before inducing flowering.... i will not flower untill about 2ft. tall and very bushy. Just wondering i see it may help

EDIT: I just noticed that your pics show your plants at around a 1 1/2 ft tall. So flowering very well may be the best option, i just normally go a little bigger....looks great btw.

14. Keep the pics coming! lookin forward to em.

15. your plants look awsome, keep the pics coming :smoke:

16. thanks guys for the support
    i will have no pics up tommarow and it looks like i have 3 females so far
    my plants a so damn big now they are like 3 1/2 foot tall thanks again guys for the support i will have new pics as soon as light kicks back on in my room

17. any updates? hope all is well w/ your fems.

18. I know how you feel. Sometimes its a bit like talking to yourself huh!

I don't have any friends. Actually what I should say is that I don't have any friends that smoke puff so this is the best way for me to share and converse without blabbing and exposing myself - again.

We're here watching matey, I guess that sometimes it's hard to know what to say!

I think RealDeal made a good point but I bet your plants really shoot up (besides, we all know what it's like waiting for your plants to grow, especially if it's your first time or if you're out of stash!)

Looking forward to more!

19. Light is too far away, your stretching the hell out of the plants and you need to start snipping away at those babies.

20. Sorry for the absence, I got 1 week left in school and its kicking my ass. Here are my babies. I got 3 females in 5 gallon buckets and 1 in 1 gallon(im planning to switch to 5 gallon soon but been real busy). I got 1 problem, thier to tall. Any help would help(lol blown out currently Here you go.

Attached Files: