Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Papa Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Our guy is like that. He only does money up front because he uses some of it to get the gas to get it. =/

2. Sounds like another made up strain name that sounds exotic to make people want to buy it.

3. Fuck it.I ain't getting anything.I am not following some bullshit.

4. google a strain before you ask us about it, youll get some more solid answers.

Let me google that for you

it dosent seem to be a real strain in my oppinion. and its super sketchy you gotta let your money go across the border, and a controlled substance back through.

i would stick to your israeli hash. ive always wanted to go to the middle east and sample some. its said to be some of the best in the world. savor that shit homie. you get more bang for your buck too when you smoke hash.

you might like it more with a glass bong or Ti Nail; do they sell those overseas?

5. Exactly.

If you ever have a gut feeling, always listen to your gut.