Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Papa Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 Smooth Criminal, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    A friend of mine told me he can get me some Big Papa kush.He told me it is some bomb.Is it a good strain?

A problem here:He is going to go get it by himself.I can't go along with him to the dealer because i'm in Palestine (I can't go through the border to Israel).I'll have to give him the money first (he would not have enough money).So we have a problem here.I don't see him a lot,so I can't really trust him.What can I do about this.Also i'm going to get a lot of it,because you can find some weed over here (80% of the time you find hash over here).Anything I could do about this problem?

2. Why not smoke the hash? :confused:

Anyways good luck

3. Dude.I've been smoking hash for straight 2 year's.I really need to get Big Papa.

4. I feel you man. I get burnt out on hash also here in the states. Its good n all but a different high unlike smoking a nicely rolled joint. Plus something about smoking a joint is my favorite. Its relaxing and enjoyable to me, more of like a cultural thing with the joint, you bond with it more. :smoke:

5. get some collateral.

6. He ain't gonna do it.I know.I can't just get his phone,and tell him to go get it (he need's it to get the stash,and call me back).Any ideas?

7. How is he gonna get it past the border

8. [quote name='"gangsta91995"']

He ain't gonna do it.I know.I can't just get his phone,and tell him to go get it (he need's it to get the stash,and call me back).Any ideas?[/quote]

Collateral =\= phone. Maybe a credit card or something

9. Take one of his family members as insurance .

10. Only you know if you know this person enough to trust him with your money.

11. He is allowed to go through.

We don't use credit card's here.

I'm thinking on taking his I.D

12. I dont think we can help you out much, but be sure to get some collateral otherwise... you'll probably end up counting your losses

13. Do they not do drug checks at the border?

14. #14 Smooth Criminal, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    When your going into Israel,yes.When your getting out,they don't do it.You walk through easy and simple at another side of the station simply.

15. These strain names people make crack me up.

16. Go get that big papa

17. Wait at his house with a gun to one of his family members head .

18. wont he need his ID for border?

19. Let us know if he gets it for you! And put pics up

20. i doubt its big papa kush cuz the only two big papa i found bigf poppa og and big poppa cut of og kush and its the only info i found on the strain and i do tneven know its legit.

nyway nowadays the more wer go into the future the more there is questions is ()bullshit name / made up kush) any goosd? eveyrthing is smuthin kush dont et me wrong ive smoked alot of kush but i have had always dank ass strains that match the exact description and sometimes even looks with the same strain buds on the internet.

edit: match with medical reviews and often the weed iself is dispensary quality