Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big O' bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSilverHaze, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Top of the plant bud of bubba kush. looks sick :D i wanna just put a blunt wrap around it and smoke it as it is.:smoking:[​IMG]

2. Mmmmm...I wish i could smoke it with you

3. I wish I had a dutch man I would totally be to ur rescue :smoking:

4. hmmmmm why make a 2nd thread with same picture? last one u were trying to get people to guess wut kinda bud it was my guess was huffalumps and woozles was i rite?:D

5. nah we found out its bubba kush lol :D

6. #6 NY Purple Haze, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    it could just be the picture, but all the Bubba Kush i've had is hella dark green... that looks like some Diesel or something along those lines. great looking cola regardless, even if it is kinda small.

7. looks delicious, would love to smoke some bubba kush right about now

8. Its my birthday..share the wealth :p

9. ^^ I don't think it looks like bubba either! Def not bubba. Good guess at diesel.

10. ^ it was real dark and fluffy, and was red. idk that pic was taking outside in the sun by my friend

11. nice nug
    bet your blowed

12. Thats not bubba kush you faggg. come down to the H and hit me up and ill show you where to get the real shit you markass bitch.

13. thats not even kush...

14. you have got to be kidding me. why do u have to be so rude? sorry that my bud doesnt look the same as yours, my friend came over, we compared some pics with other bubba, the guy he got it from is always right on the name of the bud. ( silver haze, and strawberry cough shit) - all the stuff he gets him is legit, so my bad that my bud doesnt look like yours

and yes it kush, no wait im wrong thats just a mid bud...... jeeezzzzzz :D

15. how are you gonna be so sure from a blurry pic you dumb ass?..way to be a bitch that just starts shit

16. Obviously you guys have never grown before, you hardly ever have a plant that grows the same...IE. different colors, smell, high, bud structure...think about it Bubba Kush is Bubblegum x Kush, one plant good lean on the BG side, the other on the Kush...regardless nice bud OP, rip that fan leaf off and puff away my friend

17. + rep bro. This fool is fukkin ratarded . I be in the H aswell an get throwd on tha killaist u eva seen mayne. Op ur bud aint shit bitch, u nuthin but a trikk

18. why are you even alive?

19. ha bro come back when u can talk, ha u think ur hood..hahah mayne ur a bitch ;)

20. Why are we arguing?

Here's some real Bubba Kush.

[​IMG]