Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Nugs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stoner420Chick, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Hey blades!

I know how much everyone loves big nugs. Don't you just hate when you get a bag and it's all small bits of bud? I love getting 1/8s in one big nug:hello:

2. yeah i hate it when its like a few nice sized nugs and the rest is just shake and shit. i want my good intact and still on the stem!

3. I love getting quarters in 1 big nug. :)

4. Actually, sometimes I don't mind a bunch of little nuglets, but it is nice to get a fat nug too.

It somehow feels like it lasts longer to me when they are a bunch of smaller nugs

5. yeah some times i dont mind small nugs

but only if they are the perfect size, like one nug is a full bowl in my bong
    now those are the perfect size

but god i love big nugs too

i love all nugs

6. i want to see a one pound nug.

::edit::

[​IMG]
    its beautiful..

7. recently my friend came into the possession of some nothern lights (no pics :()

and it was all little popcorn-like nugs, it was very good for conserving and that 1/4 lasted us around a little over a week, pretty good for a 1/4 split 4 ways

8. I prefer 1 big nug myself, but smaller nugs is okay. Its when you get the real little bits though.

9. Big nugs can be pretty cool, having one big sexy nug is a satisfying thing. But I also feel like when you get a bunch of little buds, you get more bang for your buck because there's less stem. I suppose it all just depends on the nug!

10. I'll always go for large nugs instead of the smaller buds.
    Recently I got some hashplant but the nugs were all smaller but I just said fuck it and got it anyway. Only shitty thing is that I don't want to post imgs. cause none of the nugs look that good. The bud did get me blazed as hell though :bongin:.

11. lol CC, its okay you can post them.. ill post some pictures of s***ty weed ive smoked sooner or later.

[​IMG]

like that s***.. it was plastic wtf

12. nugglets lol

but yea, i agree....at least you know .1 or .2 wont be from a huge stem
    nothin wrong with small nugs....just as long as your gettin bud not shake

13. Yeah I love gettin big nugs, but I'm happy as long as I don't get skimped or get shake (last time that happened was high school)

14. i love getting the occasional monster nugg - but overall i feel i get more out of the smaller nuggs, as there is no stem in them usually.

15. i once had a 47 or 48 gram cola of perfectly fried and cured shiskaberry

16. Bigger the better.

I like to know all my resin glands are safe inside one thick dense nug. I think its most potent that way. I got a 5g nug of some white widow x northern lights that im finishing off now.

17. Our half oz nug was pretty cool, haha. But I can't imagine how much the stem weighed.

18. hate the stem weight on large nuggets.

props to the 47-48 shishkaberry pick up. my favorite strain hands down.

19. dude bigger nugs just break my heart when i have to break them up for smoking, so smaller nugs makes the transition for me easier

20. can someone post that oz nug? i saw it on here a while back but could never find it