Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Nugs Vs Small Nugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefBuddha, Nov 28, 2011.

1. You're wrong.

2. I like having an eighth with maybe a nice 1.5 bud and 2 of some little buds. Save the big bud for the last one.

3. a giant stem will be .2 or .3 at the most

4. big nugs more energy it took to grow... the better the chance it has a higher trich count than the smaller nugs from that same plant

5. Dude... Have you ever actually weighed a stem? Even the big ones don't weigh much.

6. Show me a bag with big nuggs and another with small ones I will:

1) Smell both bags

2) Take a piece from each and look at it

3) Take the sack with the most crystals and dankest smell :smoking:

7. I just prefer smaller nugs because I tend to smoke the big nugs really quickly.

I don't really know why, it's just the way shit tends to go down.

8. Big Nugs >>> Small Nugs > Shake

That's how it goes in my book!:hello:

9. Big buds I feel have more taste to it compared to a smaller one. If you take a mug and break it into smaller buds it loses flavor and a % of THC. But all bud loses its potency and flavor due to age storage ect. Me personally I like big nugs all day, break a nugget of each other smoking. Like taking ornaments off a Christmas tree lol. But if I was buying 8ths or anything lower than a oz. I'd prefer smaller nugs thus less weight for stem ect.

Thanks.

-Nugz-

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...hts-pineapple-express-auto-bubble-bucket.html

10. Big buds. Bottom up method

11. I second this buddy. Times where I break up my weed and save stem. There is a weight. I'd be pissed if I bought 7.0g and got 1.5g in just stem weight alone. Try it and BAMM, there is the proof.

-Nugz-

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...hts-pineapple-express-auto-bubble-bucket.html

12. stems weight alot less than most of you are thinking, i just picked up a quarter oz in one big bud, I was curious the weight of the stem, i picked al the bud off and reweighed and i had only lost .1 to the stem and the stem went all the way through the bud.
    Or once i had 14 grams of stems and it filled a smaller plastic baggie up.

So big buds cause stems dont way much at all people just think they do.