Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Nug Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bleeze, Jun 17, 2014.

1. #1 Bleeze, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Once again checking back in from Mexico City with some no name dank. Picked up this and a couple more nugs for 100 pesos. Btw I realize the bad trim job in the center but for the most part its a dank and extremely dense nug. Smell is really overpowering and sorta sweet but spicy if that makes sense. Like smelling some orange chicken but a fruity orange chicken.
    :smoke:
    1403019866807.jpg

2. wow, i guess the rumors are true there is dank in mexico and not just seedy brick shit

3. Yes the rumors are true but i'm not gonna lie it's really hard to find compared to the normal weed. This connect is pretty solid so I doubt i'll lose it anytime soon.

4. lucky you, well you are blessed with good weed i'd say haha. Funny thing is, mexico has perfect weather for growing cannabis and not many people are doing it right sadly, or else i could see alot more dank ganja being grown.

5. DAMN!!! That's a solid nug!! Isn't 100 pesos only like 8 bucks in US$

6. Well idk the exact amount but it should be somewhere around that.

7. Thats some nice bud regardless of the trim job. Id love to have that in my jar

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Mexico hasn't come very far it shows!

9. Wow nice nug. . I recently got to the City and damn is it a struggle to get good buds. BLEEZE. If it wouldnt be a prob to contact you. I mean it be cool to get some pointers and hey new smoke bud. Good find Bro. . Closest ive got to dank where couple popcorn nugs of some nameless skunk.