Big loss

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xFalkenx, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Just lost six plants 2-4 weeks into flowering cause my lil brother. I had to chop em down and toss'em out. The hardest thing I every did. long story short brother made an asshole move, told the wrong people, pissed me off so i killed the whole crop to show him a lesson. Hope it sticks cause if it didn't i just ruined this year crop for nothing.
    Maybe next time he won't F@#$ with me.

2. You probably over reacted first of all. Who did he tell man he is little nobody gonna take him serious. Or if it is inside not like any body gonna rob you or snitch on you for no reason. One person telling the police you're growing plants in your house isn't enough man.

3. Sorry man, but you lost those plants because of YOU, not your little brother. You can't rip up plants "just to teach him a lesson" and then say it's his fault.

4. Yea why would you rip up YOUR plants to teach him a lesson lol he probably thinks you are stupid

5. not my plants OUR plants. PPL he told have big mouhs and its already come back to bite us in the ass. He's already finding out all the trouble he's caused and theres already been ppl in our back yard snooping around >.>

6. Id kick him in the shin, just to add to it.