Big K.R.I.T

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StraiT100, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Spits the Realist shit out..

I bet most of the people who see this are thinking it's just another one of them rappers from the south that talks about nothing but drugs, money, and girls.
    But if you actually listened to an album of his, and Didn't feel it...There is no hope for you..you are a fake, soul-less, shell of a human being and you might as well just give up and fucking die.
    Because, the fact of the matter is, if music dont talk about Weed, Money, Clothes, cars, and hoes, then it WON'T blow up..plain and simple

Sorry to be blunt, but his music touches my soul, i feel like i know him.
    B.K. if you see this, never stop making music, you have a gift.

"Something got a hold on me', I got a gun to keep me safe, sometimes i smoke and drink to get away, because it's 'Something',....that i know aint right, pops forgive me but this can't be life, and its 'Bothering me', because i wanna do better but this rain seems to pour forever so 'whatever it is', i fiend for it, think of it, speak on it, wish for it, dream of it and lord 'i can't leave it alone no, no no no,"
    -Big K.R.I.T

2. I love his music, and his voice is sexy. :p

3. He is good, but just because someone doesnt like him doesnt mean they are "a fake, soul-less, shell of a human being and you might as well just give up and fucking die."

Im not trying to be one of those guys that starts arguments and tries to make other people look like the bad guy, and maybe you werent even serious about what you said about those people, or maybe you were lol but my point for posting is totally about something else!

What i came here to say is...some people just dont like hip hop, no matter how meaningful, deep, metaphorical, etc the lyrics might be, or how amazing the beat sounds, they just DONT like hip hop (sucks to be them :p)

Anyways, i am lucky to like ALOT of different kinds of music. There are so many alternative music groups out there that make some amazing music and have really deep meaning behind them, and there will be some people that really like Big K.R.I.T. for his lyrics, but not for these other groups, just because of their sound, and vise versa, but thats okay.

I just wish everybody enjoyed all kinds of music, because it really is amazing, i could not live without music!

What im currently listening to:
    Ab-soul
    Logic
    Moosh & Twist
    Dumbfoundead
    The Drums
    Phantogram
    Aesop Rock
    Atmosphere
    Childish Gambino
    Sage Francis
    XV
    Kendrick Lamar
    and many...many.....many..............more.....

4. Yea i feel you on that Ab soul too good shit..

And yes i was serious about what i said but let me rephrase it.
    "*If you listen to hip hop*, and dont like big krit, then you are a fake, soulless, peice of shit"

that better lol

5. Superfly dirty dirty Third coast muddy water shawty pop that pussy if ya wanna let me tell ya bout this old school pourin lean candy yams and collard greens pocket fulla stone ride cleeeean.

Hell yeah man everything I've heard by KRIT has been wicked.

6. i listen to hip hop i dont like big krit

7. Love how he stays on point and fits in perfectly with the concept of the album. K.R.I.T kills it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ZmzIvrAUA]Make My - The Roots (Ft Big K.R.I.T) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Big K.R.I.T is sick [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvY1WrsSr-Y&feature=relmfu]13) Big KRIT - King's Blues - Returnof4eva [Download MP3] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Wem9RPHNY&feature=relmfu]19) Big KRIT - Free My Soul - Returnof4eva [Download MP3] - YouTube[/ame]