Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big hits or little hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mofu Shaman, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Do you think it makes a difference if you take a few massive hits or a bunch of tiny hits if the same amount of weed is involved?

2. Try and take the biggest and hold it in until you cough like a mad man you'll get ripped!:smoke:

3. All the thc gets into your lungs/blood system in 2-3 seconds after holding it, so don't hold it in for like 30 seconds, it won't do shit. I say medium hits cause its gonna make it run if you suck it ALOT.

4. As long as it's not my first hit, I take massive hits. But on that first hit, it feels like I have to take a small hit to not cough my lungs out.

5. Small-medium sized hits for this guy

6. Small-medium for me too.

My lungs are sensitive, I can't take big bong rips to save my life.

7. This is something I've always wondered about.

People say don't hold in weed for more than 5 seconds because the THC is gone by then. But how big of a hit was it? This isn't instantaneous. The more smoke there is, the more time your lungs need to process it. So do you have to hold in big hits for longer?

Either way I don't try to kill myself. 3-5 seconds for big hits, sometimes a little longer for small ones. How deep/how long I hold the hit depends entirely on how much bud I have. When I run out of bud I'll take small hits and hold them in as if its my last breath of air :smoke:

8. [quote name='"x5Marijuana5612"']Try and take the biggest and hold it in until you cough like a mad man you'll get ripped!:smoke:[/quote]

Yeah when I get that "cough out a lung" kind of cough from taking a FAT hit, my first though is, "I'm about to be ripped." I never think that after a bunch of small hits. I used to never grind bud and like getting as many hits as possible. But as of like 2 weeks ago, I started grinding it before putting it in a bowl (mostly bongs) and I get way higher, but I also ran out waaaaay faster

9. I'd say medium, and i hold in for "the magic 8" seconds haha.

10. I prefer medium hits. I hate when people hate on smaller hits. I love doing little personal snaps.

11. Yup. Always take as big a hit as possible and blow out after 5 seconds. Eventually your lungs will get used to this and you won't cough anymore, like me lol. :eek:

12. Fat rips, hold that shit in til you are about to pass out, cough up a lung. I go hard. Lololol

Edit: When the stash is runnin low I tend to milk every bowl for what it's worth and take multiple tiny-medium sized rips and hold them in as if my life depended on it.

13. #13 pinoypayter, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    take the fattest hits you can take and hold them for as long as your lungs can. then be a dragon.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Small-medium puffs for me. I don't like taking a ton in as I cough far too easily. I've taken a few large puffs before and it's pretty decent.