Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Hair Follicle Test - Need Expert Opinion Pls

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CujoMcfly, May 17, 2018.

1. Hey everyone. I am 6ft 180 pounds, kind of active and drink alot of water and cranberry juice regularly, along with some tea. So I used to smoke 4 days a week throughout the day randomly using a wax pen before my 90 day window. That was for about two years in which i quit for a solid 4-5 months. Before that i smoked heavily for years.
    Within the last 90 days since February 16th:

February 23rd: ate a gummy edible around 15 mg

March 8th: ate gummy edible around 7 mg

March 16th: Hit wax pen twice

and haven't smoked since
    It is now May 17th. I have been using modified macujo method the last 4 days by using apple cider vinegar, clean and clear, T/sal shampoo, and Nutriox shampoo. I have to test sometime next week around May 24th. I ordered Aloe rid shampoo from test clear and zydot. I also got a 40 vol bleach and plan to do one bleach and redye and up until the test use aloe rid shampoo with macujo method.

I was also wondering does excessive sweating after macujos reverse the effects? Should I avoid exercise until after test, since its one week away.

If i had to guess I would say I'll be a total of somewhere around 70 days clean when I take my test. What are your thoughts? Thank you in advanced for any tips. I am stressing big time.

2. As I replied on your other post no amount of washing will get drugs out of your hair the only thing you can do is shave your head.