BIG fuck up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThaBoss, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Before school I wrap my glass bowl in a shirt and shove it my back pack. I also have three dimebags I was planning on selling but I ended up smoking a little out of one and just left it at my house. As usual I smoke a bowl in my bathroom with the fan on, this time I decided to to pop 2mg of Klonopin and 10mg of hydrocone. I felt super stoned while I was in school and was realy enjoying the drug mixture in my body. Before my first class i head to my locker and grab the two baggies out of my locker. And at the very beginning of my next period they have drug dogs search the halls, and everything seemed to be in the clear. So, out of pure stupidity (maybe the drugs too) I head to my locker in the middle of my third class I was planning on smoking a lil bit pf bud in the bathroom (very little) So, smell wouldn't have been an object. anyway, I head to my locker and pull out my shirt and my bowl just falls out and SHATTERS! I kinda brushed it to the side with my foot but I turned around and booked it back to my class. After about 5 minutes the principle walks in and says I need to see ____ please. We take a trip to his office and he tells me to sit down and he then closes the door. he puts some shattered pieces of the bowl on the table and says "This is yours isn't? I replied with "I don't even use glass" (the Principle knows i smoke weed and he used to be a cop, lol) he said then "some teachers witnessed it fall out of your locker" "So Is it yours?" he asks again and I say yeah. He also made me empty out my pockets which had two five dollar bills and two dime bags. He immediately called a local cop and he filled out this form while he asked me some questions. The Cop said that carrying that small amount of marijuana is usually just a small fine, but because it was in school he said it might complicate the charges and make it worse for you.

So basically I got a court appearance on April 8th at 1:00

So tonight I'm gonna smoke up the last of that Dime out of a bong and then I'll go off it for a week while drinking plenty of fluids just in case of a drug test at the courthouse.

What do you think the Best or worst case scenarios could be? Any Advice? Any similar experiences?

P.S.- my mom talked to a lawyer and we are going to hear from him tomorrow, don't know what good it will do though.

P.S.S.- I'm suspended until September first of next school year and supposedly I'm supposed be getting a tutor for some gay reason from 3:30 to 5:30.

Edit: Im an 18 year old junior just turned 18 last month.

2. :rolleyes:

3. you must be a really old jounior, are you really 18?

4. man you got screwed

5. 3-6 months probation(maybe), 10-15 hrs community service, 75-100 dollar fine

6. I would edit it so you sound like you're 18...

Oh, and don't talk about selling on GC, it tis not allowed.

7. Your record should clear when you turn 18, if you're not already.

8. Gross Misdemeanor.

Its a felony to sell at school.

You got suspended for that long though? I got caught selling at my school and was suspended for three days. Haha.

Person above me is right, because from your story you sound like a juveinile, so your record would clear at 18.

9. Damn. Fuck the police.

10. yeah man, that's a bad call on tryin to move the bowl

best place to have weed on you at HS is actually on your person. For legal reasons, they won't let the dogs close to people (hence the reason everyone is on "lockdown" so to speak in the classrooms).

11. yeah man that sucks nuts, first time i got busted was at school. didnt really have any harsh penalties, had to go see the superintendant and some charicomitte board people or something, i dont fucking remember i was stoned outta my mind :hippie:

12. Another example of why not to bring weed to school its just plain retarded.

13. dude dont worry that aint shit. your not gonna get locked up or anything prolly just a little probation, community service and maybe a fine. ive been on probation for 30 months altogether and i have 2 more to go. 3 time felon before i turned 18. it could be a helluva lot worse, i wouldnt worry about it. probation sucks but its something you can get used to.

14. Your an idiot. Never admit to anything even if they have proof. The school has accused me of so much shit but I always deny it, and they eventually let me go.

15. never bring bud to high school its just not worth it and i see kids go down everyday because of it

16. Honestly, you made a lot of bad decisions.

17. I'm agreein with BluntBurna here. I mean you gotta be retarded to not pick up that bowl after it shattered on the ground. What did you think would happen?

18. In the kids defense, he was pretty screwed up on Benzos it sounds.

19. Here's a website that has some good legal information in it, idk about having weed at school or anything, but I reccomended it to another guy who was being busted for possession on a university campus.
    I hope it helps and goodluck man. Hopefully you've learned that you shoudn't bring those kinds of things to school and to be more careful in the future. It never hurts to be careful saves you a lot of trouble with the law.

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/index.php

20. I definitely made a lot bad decisions, but for the past 3 months I've been bringning my bowl and my weed with me everyday and never got caught. Also my locker is adjacent to 2 rooms and right next door to a classroom with the door open. The shattering sound would have brought a teacher into the hall and I would have been caught redhanded while trying to collect the pieces of my bowl.