big fuck up

Discussion in 'General' started by gotexans, Jan 19, 2013.

1. spilled bleach on my carpet. does this mean ill not get my deposit back

Attached Files:

2. if you pee in it the color may return

3. Depends how chill your landlord is. I'd consider some, if not all of it gone though

4. Just bleach the whole floor

5. You're lucky, if that carpet is the kind of carpet I think it is, you should be able to fix it yourself and the landlord will never know. How long are the carpet threads? Is the carpet fuzzy, or is it more long and hair like?

If its longer and more hair like, that will make fixing it yourself easier. All you have to do is cut out the bleached carpet and replace it with the same carpet from the inside of a closet, or an area that has carpet but isn't easily viewable. Just make sure you go far enough into the closet where the land lord won't check for damaged carpet.

Do this, but to the dimensions of your own carpet. Just replace the bleached carpet and glue it down with a hot glue gun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJmOKU2GO04]Carpet Patch Instructional Video - YouTube[/ame]

6. Better question why take a pic containing lotion and balled up socks

7. he was jerking off and though his dick would look good blonde,

Don't judge

8. [quote name='"HighAsBirdPussy"']Better question why take a pic containing lotion and balled up socks[/quote]

OP jizzed on the floor! It aint bleach!

But seriously tho, thats a sticky situation youre in OP... goodluck.

9. fuck a patch, when you're moving get some brown food colouring or dye and mix it with water. pour it on in varying strengths until it's colour matched. Get your deposit and it's the next tenents problem. Kind of a dick move, but deposits are quite a bit of cashhh

10. i want to do this but i cant be cutting my closet carpet like that. could i just go to a carpet store and get it fixed from that ? and btw when i do glue it done how do i get rid of the edges that will show up from cutting itout and its fuzzy long carpet

11. That's what I thought too haha

12. take a picture of your carpet, head to the hair dye isle and pray yuh can get over on the landlord...

yeah you're not getting your security lol

13. By rubbing it (the fibres) over each other. Many large buildings with Capet on the floors are actully 1x1 meter2 prices u just ave to make sure the grain of the carpet runs the same way when u glue it down

14. Maybe if you liked the patriots it would not have happened.

15. #15 gotexans, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    lol this guy^ ...but forreal, im gunna go down to the carpet place and get a matching peice and cut out and glue the new piece in "with the grain " like the guy above me said . any more opinons? yall think itll work?

16. how? u think thatd work better than the other way?

17. Well, in order to buy more carpet you need to have something to compare it with and bring to the carpet store so they can help you find carpet thats the same or very similar. Since its the long fuzzy carpet, you can literally use your fingers, ideally a brush, and just brush it and mesh the carpet together and no one will be able to tell it was patched. Also make sure the dimensions of the carpet you use to patch the hole match. For example, if you cut a 4 inch by 4 inch square out of the carpet in your apartment, you need to fill that missing carpet with a matching 4 inch by 4 inch patch of replacement carpet. And as "Ilovechocolope," make sure the "grain," or direction of the carpet matches with all the other carpet so it doesn't look fishy. Just put the replacement patch of carpet in the "bald spot" until it looks right, then take it out and glue it down.

18. lolol i was kidding. lolol. but idk man go to like a dollar store or something and see if u cant find a marker with the same color carpet. its worth a shot :smoking:

19. I just came in to say great user name lol. As a Houstonian, got to have love for our Texans!