1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

big fish

Discussion in 'General' started by brian hobo, Jan 28, 2004.

1. man, this movie is awesome. they story is great, i dont like the sad parts though. sad movies suck. well im going to see it again with my buddy at 1:10 today, we're going stoned. gonna make a stop at the local gas station for some grub seeing as movie theater's rip you off. well anyone seen the movie? like it? seen it stoned? maybe ill be back with a story,

2. Yea i saw Big Fish too. Not stoned unfortunately, this would have been the perfect movie to go to stoned. Unfotunately i had a hard enough time finding the money to pay the 10 dollars for the movie, so going stoned was not an option. I think my friend is getting a quarter today though so i just might go see it again. This time stoned of course.

3. I saw Big Fish stoned - It was awesome. The part where Robert Deniro was a wolf confused my for a couple of seconds, but then i got it and laughed for a long time. Anyhow, i definately recommend seeing it all Blazed up!

4. ^lol^ danny devito

yeah big fish is a great movie, i went and saw it stoned. itwas an all around good movie that i think just about every one would enjoy.

5. ^^^^^

1600, congrats bud stuffer :-D

6. oh man, i got SO high today. neither me or my buddy planed on smoking that much, but boy was it a lot. 3 bowls, 2 roaches, and 2 joints. it was so hard to go to the gas station and pick up candy. but it made the movie awesome. its weird seeing it a 2nd time because you know whats going to happen next. but i still liked it. and the pearl jam song during the credits is real good.

7. I haven't seen it yet, but i was planning on it soon. It looks like a good stoned movie.

Grasscity Deals Near You