big feeder leaves turning yellow helppppp

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bcherbs, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Hello yall....my plant is well into the flowering stage but the big leaves are turning yellow i know most say that is normal but i dont think it is time for it to be over i was wondering how to trouble shoot the problems to bring it back to health if pictures would help let me know i will post some

2. pictures always help 2 tell if is nute def or burn or standard depletion of nitrogen in the plant we try but more you give us helps what medium any fertilizers????

3. if there turning yellow it is proboally normal...but if you feel they shouldnt then give em a bit of nitrogen

4. if they're "well into flowering" like 5 weeks in or so then you're fine man.

5. here are some pics i hope i put these on right im new to this site and i tried to take the best pics i could hope u can see well enuff to tell me what is happening

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. your plants look absolutely perfect for this stage. There's plenty of green growth to finish them up man.

nice job dude!

7. yeah it does look good this plant was started outdoors and finished indoor now i have 46 babies growin up a storm goin to run 4 1000w hps and 1 mh in soil with a nice Co2 setup should be pretty prime.

8. wow man nice goin +rep if could
    thats perfectly normal at that stage mine do that too they are good 2 go man enjoy

9. thanks ;) the buds are getting bigger by the day

10. 100_0295.JPG

100_0299.jpg

This is a pic of my baby, first time grow. I'm doing 24 hr. light under one fluorescent bulb. These pics look healthy, but the bottom two leaves are turning yellow. I just transported those two into those soil bags. The temperature is about 68-73 degrees. I'm wondering if the plant is going into shock or if possibly being over watered? Also the lamp I'm using sits about 6-8 inches from that plant. Any advice, don't want to lose it yet.

11. gotsa be sumit to do with pH of water bro