Big fat cat or baby kitten?

Discussion in 'General' started by Redhead Smoka, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I've been think long and hard about this (not really) and can't decide what I want to adopt, a little kitten or a big fat (and very lovable) tom cat. What would you do?

I know this thread isn't that good, but I need to decide soon.

2. Iv'e got a one year old bengal cat. Had him since he was a kitten and i love him!!!!! he already weigh's 15 pound's and wont stop growing for a couple year's. Anyways i'm hoping he get's fat and lazy i love fat cat's so cute!.

3. get a kitten!! itll be fun i guarantee it

4. Get the fatty! People going to adopt are only going to want the kittens and the big cat will be stuck for a way longer time

5. Kitten
    -last longer
    -healthier
    -luvable
    -can grow by your side its whole life

Fatty
    -more healthproblems
    -slow-predators may get em
    - may die unpredictably
    - etc etc

But consider giving the fat tom cat a chance it may have not had a good life and you can make it up for him :)

6. An adorable orange kitteh.

[​IMG]

7. Wow really? Bengals are so pretty. The fat cat is a striped tabby named Marvin, he's been at the local shelter for a while now, but the kitten is a Russian Blue, my favorite kind of cat. :( Decisions decisions. I wish I could get both, but I can't afford the buy two kinds of food :(

8. u kant get both??

9. just get a lion.. dur
    [​IMG]

10. Ill post some pic's later it's a tom bengal has the same characteristic's of a regular tom cat but has the marking's of a bengal and just sheer weight difference and size. Only thing that stink's is vet bill's are big for them, and you can't get them front declawed(well you can but not recommended for someone atleast the doc told me that).

11. A kitten for sure.

Gotta love the little fur balls.

12. I'd recommend a kitten.

13. Here's a crappy picture of Marvin. He made the paper this week :hello:

[​IMG]

14. damn its just a big blur

15. Big ol' fat lazy cat. If only you could get both :(

16. Lol he kinda looks like one of the 60 kittens they have there right now. I got a special peek at the really tiny ones :D I almost pissed myself they were so cute!

17. lol I remember seeing a few day old kittens. They were so fucking ugly. Then i saw one a few weeks later and i was like damn son you have improved :smoke:

18. Awww I'm a sucker for kittens tbh.

BUT I would tell other people to adopt an older cat... idk about where you are, but they get killed here if no one adopts them soon...

19. Nah, we have a no-kill shelter here :)

20. I still don't believe them :mad:

Anyways....... get the kitten for now, then when it gets out of kitten stage, go back for the fatty and they can eat the same food

kittens don't last long, fattys do