Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Dank Nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TMadd, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Nice ~4g nug of some amazing no-name. Came in a bag of 4.5g for $75. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. $75? Ouch.

Dank bud none the less.

3. Yeah, $75 for 4.5 isn't that bad around MA though.

4. id hate to pay 75 for anything less than 5.2 unless its some suuuper. but you get what you can

5. 75? thats pretty steep bro, but my advice, once you've bought bud, never regret it, cos the highs are sweeter if you dont:D

6. 75? That is more than some of the bigger energy bills ;D

7. I don't get why people are saying $75 for 45 is so bad
    People get $60 eigths all the time and this is just like that plus a $15 gram which is fine

Looks good :)

8. because in cali 75 can get you 7g :D

9. neat

anyway

yeah man good stuff. ive def smoked that or something similar looking recently.

and if you get a 50 1/8, 1.5 is just about 1.75, so hes basically getting it at 50/55 an eighth VERY STANDARD for mass headies, don't hate, appreciate.

10. Not saying anyone here is severely guilty of it but...... i am fucking sick of all the weed snobs on this forum. The people who go ooooo that looks like shitty weed when the pic is blurry or people who just seem spoiled about it, like the people who refuse to smoke mids.

11. yea id pay 50 tops for 4.5 grams.

But amazing weed reguardless

12. id pay 60 1/8 str8 out the dispensary bro so u got kinda ripped off, but thats only for the dankest of weed u can possibly get like 707 headband with 30% THC, all jokes aside i aint playin witcha dis is tru

13. looks dense and sticky.. enjoy:smoking:

14. I love how everyone talks shit about prices... there just hiding behind there computer screens looking for an ego booster.

Nice looking nug man, around my area that would be a fair deal.

15. Don't get so ill-tempered with people comparing prices. We're all making sure that none of our GrassCity friends get ripped off by a douchnozzle dealer :O

But at the same time, there's no need to be nasty about it. "Omg you got ripped off LOL" or like "damn thats so shitty why did you pay that" is not necessary, and remember that weed costs different prices in different places.

That nug's lookin pretty dank BTW

16. yea im from nc and theres no medical marijuana. around here 75 is not bad at all for 4.5 g's of some sick heads. nice bud OP

17. If 4.5 for 75 ~ 16.8/g is standard then wtf? That kinda prices would be for strains like TOP TOP at any dispensary.

18. Looks hella dank. Sucks that you had to pay $75 for that. I could get a 1/4 oz. for that around here.

19. im a bit tired of hearing about cali. i actually just got back from there 2 nights ago. look we KNOW you have good bud, but honestly i have smoked way better than cali. but i will admit you guys got it cheap:devious:

but no one cares...

dont make someone feel bad about their bud, he got dank, for the price he could get it for.

dank bud, enjoy man :D

20. You paid 75$, ohhh my shit i coulda got u a half ounce with that. damnit chate dealers these days.