BIG budsss

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by yash, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 yash, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Who can help me I want BIGG Yield

2. Well what are you working with? DWC? Aero?... There's no 1 particular way of increasing your yield. Some rely on genetics, some on wattage, others on training, nutrients, environmental control. The list keeps going, but tell us what you are working with and we'll see if we cant get you growing some bigger buds

3. Do you think there is 1 person on here does not want a big yield? Last time I checked this was the advanced grower section, you have 1 post and you are just looking for big yield. Why don't you take some time and learn the basics first.

ForumRunner_20120419_095707.png

4. U mad man I know wat I'm doin just want more tips I'm usin nft and soil all goin great

5. And wats molasses everyones goin on about it

6. maybe start with English .....

7. #7 yash, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    I'm using a nft system and 30lts soil pots just want sum more tips on yield

8. In my personal experience your best bet for gaining yield is going hydro. Even if you cant do that I would try to increase the wattage per square foot, then finally start learning some new ScROG and LST methods. (Don't forget about some good nutrients).

You're best bet is on a next day off, devote a whole day to researching plant training methods. See how its done, what are the advantages/disadvantages and learn from other peoples failures and mistakes. Take what you've learned and find a way to incorporate it into what you already have.

There's no magic ticket that doubles you're yield. Its all about research, integration, trial and error and sticking with the community for support.

9. Thanks alien

10. Unicorn dust is the secret to monster buds. I use it on all my grows..... ;)

11. What's dat if u don't mind me asking mate ??

12. You will achieve big buds when your growing skills are perfected. No other factor than grower knowledge and ability has more influence on size of plants than the skill level of the grower. The best seeds and the most expensive grow hardware will not guarantee success, only practice, close observation and knowledge of growing will generate large plants.

PW

13. Do whatever you're not doing right now!

14. LST + MORE LIGHT = all you need

15. Once you get through a few grows and do a lot of research your yield will get higher...there is no other way

16. [quote name='"ShovaBlaster"']Unicorn dust is the secret to monster buds. I use it on all my grows..... ;)[/quote]

Unicorn dust and dodo guano

17. I tried to use phoenix guano, but it was too hot.... ;)

18. It was to hot ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.