Big Buds?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by zzxyzz, Dec 30, 2008.

1. In general which strains yeild the most grams per plant? Ive been told Big Bud and Blue Berry Skunk! Just trying to confirm...

2. I take it you want to know this so you can know what plant will give you the most weed to sell...it is not all about quantity buddy, quality is a big factor...maybe if you did some research you could figuere out. When you type in "marijuana strains" in google, the first thing u get is http://www.marijuanastrains.com/
    Dumbass...

3. #3 SEMS1, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    maybe hes trying to keep his personal supply up with
    very few plants.

Dumbass...

This kind of blatant disrespect is not tolerated here, and you know that SEMS1. -Trikky

GOOD EYES TRIKKY.

DON'T Discriminate, Get the bloke i quoted too.

and THE OTHER guy down there wtf..

4. for real man.. or maybe he just likes big giant buds.. who doesn't?

5. Hash plant is one of my faves.

6. I grow outdoors. Of the 7 strains I grew this past season, Candy Shiva had the best highest yield (one was over 5 pounds) and a great potency. My Big Shivas, which are a cross of Big Bud, had low yields. Also, I have grown Hindu Skunk for 2 seasons and always get at least 2 1/2 pounds of bud from them. The potency is very high.

This is a Hindu Skunk that has been growing for 3 months. It still had about a month before it started budding.

Attached Files:

7. You cant go wrong with Skunk #1 either:)

8. #8 washedmothafuka, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    "maybe hes trying to keep his personal supply up with
    very few plants.

Dumbass..."

w/e dude, i just get annoyed at kids who come on here asking the simplest questions that show they havent even looked into "growing" marijuana AT ALL. you can bitch at me all you want, but i can almost garentee u he has never even planted a seed before, let alone put any thought into it

9. READ YOUR FUKIN PM's

10. Dumbass...............

11. not gonna lie. that is possibly the most lackluster compilation of strains i've seen in a long while. weebay's is much superior imo cuz it also has grower reviews

12. haha i did, thanks for the laugh buddy, we should really think about talking more :)

13. Never said it was good, just first one i found.