Big buds, but very few trichomes?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stankonia, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Easy bud autoflower in week TWELVE under hps, in soil, no real issues with grow. The fan leaves have all died off and the sugar leaves are dying off rapidly. 50% of hairs are brown.

My plant is giving me all the signs that it’s time to harvest soon (plus its twelve weeks!) But look at the third picture I posted below..trichomes production is very minimal. I want to wait for more to pop up, but sugar leaves are starting to crumble all the way to the stem...I don’t want the buds to die off. Thoughts?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Could possibly have some budrot in there. They don't look happy. It could be a buildup of nutrients at the end of the grow. Possibly flush with ph 6.5 water until you get a good 1 gallon of run off then let them dry out.

They look as if they are not uptaking anything or the nutrients have been cut somehow. Since you're in soil either it's depleted fully or you've fed a little too much over the grow and locked them out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A vast majority of marijuana strains turn color to indicate maturity. However, there exist strains whose trichomes do not become amber when fully matured.

• Like Like x 1