Big Buddha Seeds???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Buddha88, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Well in my journey for better buds ive searched for new genetics. Recently i looked into ch9 seeds but after i got the scoop on that guy i decided against it. Looking still i stumbled upon big buddha seeds. i had looked at this company before but skipped over it for some reason. Anyways im now considering a trial run on the Buddha Haze as a SCROG and then growing out some G Bomb, Bubble Cheese, and Blue Cheese regular style. this company seems to have some pretty good genetics and breeding practices but looks can be decieving. just wondering if anyone had experience with these genes and could shed some light? Also any smoke reports on any of these greatly appreciated

2. surely someone has experience with big buddha? any info appreciated good or bad i wanna hear it.

3. I have grown Big Buddha seeds both Blue Cheese and Chiesel. Still kinda new at the game so I cant give ya too much specifics. I can tell ya that I have had no hermies and basically no problems at all with em. I have a Chiesel about a week away from harvest in my journal right now. My first grow has all my pics of blue cheese but bear with me it was my first grow. Did not do a smoke report though as I fell off the map for a little while. The Blue Cheese is as advertised good, the chiesel the first time sucked but I got a way better peno the second time. Here are a couple of Chiesel pics for ya
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. dam that bud looks tastey! +rep bro you just answered all my questions. i was really just worried about herms and ive heard he has a pretty quality product. whats the smoke like on the blue cheese? im pretty sure im going with bubble cheese, blue cheese, and buddha haze for next grow... there will of course be a journal for any of you interested. Ill update this when the time comes but the buddha haze will start in like 3 weeks when my papaya finishes, and the 2 cheeses in about 7 when my other crop is done.

5. That looks great! Congratulations on the grow!

I have a few questions:

Did you grow outdoor?
    Does the Chiesel produce a good yield?

Thanks