Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

big buddha cheese

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scarface234, Oct 20, 2010.

1. hey im new to the whole smoking scene and i was wondering if this weed ive never heard of was any good, its called big buddha cheese, its goin to cost me $100 for a quarter oz, is that a good deal and is the weed fire?

2. Welcome to weed. Lesson one:

Don't fuss over strain names. Seriously. It's the biggest noob mistake you can make. It's called weed. Yes people give the different strains names to try and market it, but it all comes down to your tollerence and how your body responds to the weed.

To be honest, smoking anything stronger than decend mids your first time is a bit redundant. The first time it's likely you won't get high at all. After a couple times though, you can get mind blowing highs from shitty mids. Save the fire for later dude.

Price seems decent for me. Bit on the high side, but depends on the bud.