big buddha auto northern lights & super silver haze grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by qualitypotlover, May 16, 2011.

1. #1 qualitypotlover, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    helllo everyone in the world of GC!!

fort i would start up a journal of my current grow feel free to follow along, comment,give advice or whateva the hell you wanna do lol

im growing out 2 autos from big buddha

#1 big buddhas auto-genetics-northern lights x bonkers male

#2 big buddhas auto-genetics-big buddhas auto x super silver haze

equipment:

lighting:90w ufo,125w maxibright cfl blue with sunmate reflector and red 250w cfl

vetilation:tt-110 extrator fan,small carbon filter and oscilating fan

tent:d.i.y job, soon to be drs60 :)

pots:the nothern is in an 11 litre pot and the super silver is in a 11 also litre bucket.

max/min hygrometer combo:temps low-74 high 80 humidity-low 30% high 48%

NL is about 14-15 days old will be seeing sum nice hairs in a couple of days and the SSH is only 5 days old.

i will put the reflector for the cfl up in a couple of days wen the 250w gets here :D

heres sum pics to get this shit started

Attached Files:

2. It's looking great man. Keep us updated on the NL when it flowers!

3. i have noticed just now the NL has its first hairs starting to pop out :D i will update with new pics when theres a noticeable difference,iv grow this NL before was very happy with the results a friend of mine whitied cos he got to stoned lol :)

4. ok so at the begining i said the NL was 14-15 i workd it out its actually 18 days old today coming along nicely and started to l.s.t today :)

Attached Files:

5. setup the 250w and reflector today this bulb is masssive i cracked up when i saw it lol

Attached Files:

6. Looks good

7. thankyou :D hopefully this will pick up a bit when thers more growth,buds etc lol thanks for stopping in!!

8. Nice looking plants so far I have been wanting to try the super silver haze auto I smoked at least ounce of the normal super silver haze last summer and it was chronic. :smoke:

9. yer iv always wanted to grow SSH but im inpatient as it has quite a long flowering period so had to grab up the auto 1 lol :D

i will have a picture update tommorow of the ladies the northern lights has started flowering and the SSH is still quite small :(

10. looking yummie potlover!

11. the pictures dont do justice they look really healthy :) iv just purchased the drs60 from dr greens hydroponic shop on ebay and it wont let me pay!its saying the seller cannot accept paypal payment right now any suggestions lol?

12. UPDATE: the NL is at day 20 and looking good tryd to get shots of the thick white hairs but cameras shit :(

the SSH is coming along slowely bit worried but sure she will pick up soon

heres sum pics as promised..

Attached Files:

13. right so iv resolved the problem with the drs60 shes bin payed for and will be here on monday :D any1 use 1a these or no how sturdy they are?

14. secret jardin dr60?????????????

if so you wont have any complaints there

best thing ive bought so far

15. #16 qualitypotlover, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    yer its pretty much the dr60 but with added vents for air cooled hoods and stronger zips etc got it for £60 fort that was quite a bargain lol :D

how many plants can you fit in ther?

also whats ur ventilation setup please?

potlover :)

16. 2-4 depending on the size at the minute i have one mack plant in mine but in future ill be growing a few smaller ones at a time

its not the biggest tent in the world, but its sturdy...very minimal light leaks(pinpricks around the zip-very easily sorted)

one thing to keep in mind is that if you plan on using a cooltube its a tight squeeze.they are 50cm long and dr60 is 60cm...but then you need 5 inch ducting at the sides so it fits in but it makes the tent sides bulge out.......i dont have one but ive read that and seen the pictures with it installed........tight squeeze

there are other makes that are more snug though.....ill be purchasing one on tuesday:D

:smoke:

17. yer this model they have made it more light proof around the zips so hopefully ill be all good ther,yer a cooltube was goin in ther but as u said pretty tight iv also sin sum setups with 1 so im sticking with the light setup i have for now. what lights you runnin?

18. at the moment ive got 340 actual cfl watts in there but im upgrading to an aircooled 250w hps this week......wish id have got it from the start.........then again i wish id have known a quarter of the stuff i know now when i started growing....would have saved quite a bit of dosh..still rome wasnt built in a day and i learn from ALL my mistakes
    :smoke:

19. same wattage as me 250w cfl and 90w led lol

do you think there would be heat problems with a non air cooled 250w hps with proper exraction in this sized tent? i think thats my next move maybe towards the end of this grow or for the next