big bud x white widow

Discussion in 'General' started by thcisthewayout, Jun 16, 2006.

1. #21 wc2509, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    im doing dwc hydro set up w/ white widow x big bud .two weeks in . a 250w jumbo size cfl to start my ladies. then ill flower with 600hps. im a medical guy and wanted to start asap thus the big ass cfl .im already so exited watching my babys grow. im using cutting edge solutons and the bottle mix chart shot my ppm,s up to a 1000 i was really scared for the young plants so i watched them really close.but they seem 2 be fine.my ph go,s up everyday and needs fixed im trying 2 keep it at 5.8 seeming a little difficult. any help will be great !!!! ppm schedules?

2. I actually grew that exact cross one year, they were nice plants. NoT good on mold though, the bud structure was, idk, you know how you can have what looks like A big nug, but really it’s just a colony of dense beaster buds? It just held moisture. It was also a wet year and I hadn’t harnessed my craft at the time so it’s hard to give a solid review. Smelled nice, tasted nice, just a very demanding grow.(all outdoor) I also was growing in plastic containers at the time so moisture was a huge problem. Remember kids, pot likes as much soil ventilation as possible.