Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Bud, New York Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DigitalAids, Jun 30, 2011.

1. #1 DigitalAids, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    Just some macro pics I took of my bud, they're not gigantic buds cause I just buy eighths and take a single bud out just to show how dank it is. I live in BC, Canada by the way and this is average weed for me.

New York Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big Bud
    [​IMG]
    Small buds despite the name :p I had already smoked the fat ones.
    [​IMG]
    Big bud packed in my pipe.

edit: WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE PICS SO HUGE
    editedit: resized all of them, it's not a buzzkill to look at this thread anymore

2. Yo, bump. Twenty-five bucks for 3.5

3. See... if i could get 25/eighth any time i would just be buying quarters or half oz's... the only person that hooks me up that good is my buddy in a different town... damn you canadians and your VERY cheap marijuana. This shit is 35-40/eighth across the border.

Have fun with it... :smoke:

4. bro that looks nice as fuck. what kind of camera do you use?

also let me know how high that gets you because you're a pussy bitch.

5. I used a hundred dollar camera that my parents bought a while ago. It's not that good but it has a macro feature so it's tight for weed pics. Also yeah 50 bucks for 7 grams here it's tight. This is also just weed from a street dealer. Every once and a while I'll pay thirty an eighth for super dank shit. That's pretty rare around here though and it's always worth the extra 5 bucks. Either way still getting hooked up with an extra .5 on that sack.