Big Bud Auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by VirtualK, Mar 30, 2019.

1. What's up everyone

Pictured is my girl she grew her fan leaves very deformed I topped her at her 3rd node because she was growing inwards sort off.

This is how she looks now that I've removed the fan leaves. By the way this girl is 4 weeks from seed 3 weeks under 600watt hps full spectrum. Weird I know, must have been a problem somewhere along the line.

How does she look? Any opinions out there?

VK 20190330_105316.jpg 20190330_105259.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Have you grown a lot of autos? She may be somewhat stunted. Autos usually begin to flower around day 30 or day 40. I’m thinking she is looking a little on the small side.

I often top my autos if I know it’s going to be a vigorous strain, but if there are discolorations, abnormal growth, or what I consider to be slowed growth, I don’t top or do any aggressive training. Plants should be healthy and showing signs of rapid growth for me to induce any stress-related training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had the same thing happen with a white widow auto that grew funky leaves early on. I let her go but she only yielded an eighth lol. Still not sure if it was environmental or just a mutant of sorts.
    20181220_164842.jpg 20190212_144829~2.jpg

4. Wow man that looks amazing though how small it grew something different I guess

VK

5. Yes think she got too stressed when transplanting. First time growing autos I've got 5 different ones at the minute.

Bcn critical xxl - very slow to germinate

Big Bud Auto and Gorilla Glue Auto these 2 are the best so far minus the stumpy one lol

VK

6. Big bud cookies [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell