Big Brother??

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BongBreath, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Lol so when it comes to reality shows I can't help myself but checking some out because THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! My girl loves em. Basketball wives. Mob wives. Love in the wild??? I have a couple but Big Brother I like when stoned. I like to see how ppl put on fronts in front of ppl but act different behind they back. Kinda like in real life. Lol

2. I'm a BB addict myself. My roommate caught me onto it Sophomore year and we watched at least 3 season together. I finally got to follow the show live and with feeds for the first time last year and it is so addicting. This year I also subscribe to the live feeds and am loving it. Stoned Big Brother is amazing, sometimes they do the stupidest things. I actually wanna go on the show.

3. #3 BongBreath, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Omg you've been reading my mind. They do the dumbest things but so funny when stoned. Lol. I would love to go on that show. Stoned. :laughing:

4. I think they talked about marijuana a few night ago. It is pretty funny watching Jordan, she says the stupidest things sometimes.

5. She's ditzy but cute.

6. Yeah, Who you rooting for?

7. Well since dick left because a good friend was sick, im rooting for Danielle now...she's always been the shadow behind her crazy father. Its her time to shine.

8. Agree, I'm enjoying Brenchel for a little while but they make the game so boring with winning all the time. I enjoyed Jeff until he made those gay remarks and now just enjoy Jordan's funny DR sessions. Kalia is pretty awesome and Callie is fun as well. I just wonder if the Veterans will stay or the Newbs.

9. #9 BongBreath, Jul 14, 2011
    My best guess would be the vets. But hey this is big brother. Full of surprises lol

10. Very true, "expect the unexpected."

11. #11 BongBreath, Jul 14, 2011
    Ahhhh Who's out tonight??

12. Oh god I'm so toasted right now watching the show from last night. Tooo funny.

13. i've watched every show, all 13 seasons lol

i love that shit

14. #14 BongBreath, Jul 15, 2011
    Me too bro!!!

15. Dude I fucking love big brother. It blows tho cuz there all nice this season. They need to have a full season of people like dick(season 8 and 13) russel(season 10 I believe) and mike and will boogie (season 1&2) that'd be great to watch. Like have an allstars, but with assholes they could call it big brother asshole all-stars

16. Btw do u think if weed were legalized they would put it in the house?

17. They won't. Lol. But put my ass in there and I will.

18. #18 LIsmoker, Jul 18, 2011
    i dont know they might because they do give them cigarettes and drinks.

19. #19 P07h34D, Jul 19, 2011
    I just think it'd be funny as shit seeing stoned houseguests

20. Now they all have started showing their true colors, so it became more interesting now..