Big Brother (US)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by leigh, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Thread to discuss BBUS. Any and all seasons, any and all players! Let's do this shit :cool:

2. Ya! Let's do this shit!

3. Nahh just kidding

4. Hahahaha.

So what did you think of Dan's move tonight??

Do you keep up with the live updates? Which seasons have you seen? Who are some of your favorites?

5. Watched the first two seasons in 2000 and 2001. I'll always remember the second season because that's when 9/11 happened. It was interesting to see the producers break the news to the house guests since they have no connection to the outside world. Interesting show, but I think the only reason I used to watch it was because it always premiered in the summer and we would be away at our vacation place that only got PBS, NBC, CBS, and ABC.

6. I watched on youtube when they found out about 9/11. One of the houseguest's cousins worked in the WTC but ended up being okay. BB is definitely a good thing to watch with limited cable hah

7. #8 MightyBreesh, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    [quote name='"leigh"']Hahahaha.

So what did you think of Dan's move tonight??[/quote]

I screamed in joy because I love Ian and then I laughed at how gullible Danielle is. That isn't the first time Dan hasn't told her the truth and she just keeps on buying it.

Sucks for Shane that he got blindsided like that but I don't really feel bad for him after how fast he turned his back on Britney,who had his back even after she wasn't his coach anymore.

8. I didn't start watching this season 'til Ashley's eviction. I dunno how worth it the first part is though...?

I follow all of the live feeds so I know what's gonna happen in advance. It was fucking hilarious to see Danielle's reaction. AND after Shane made out with her to stay in the house when he's clearly not a heterosexual male.

9. Yeah I don't think it's worth going back and watching the whole season,it really dragged on for the first while. I also have the live feeds so I really only watch evictions on tv,it's funny how different things in the house really are compared to the heavily edited tv episodes. Who are you pulling for to win?

10. [quote name='"leigh"']AND after Shane made out with her to stay in the house when he's clearly not a heterosexual male.[/quote]

Haha I'm not sure if he's gay but its obvious he wasn't that into her,until she won something lol. She is just so whiny and desparate I can't believe he was able to be around her so much.

11. Yeah Ian's getting a fanfave edit even though he's kind of a creep. It doesn't help that Grodner rigs everything for her favorite contestants-- but I haven't heard about that this season so much.

Shane's gotta be gay. The way he dresses for starters. And on top of that, apparently on the feeds yesterday he said, "He's got nice legs, NOT THAT I'M CHECKING HIM OUT." Reaaaally dude? Wow.

Danielle's also a liar about everything in her personal life. I don't follow that closely this season but apparently she spews bullshit about her "terrible family life" when she's actually good with them according to "sources".

Dan has to win. That is the only option.

12. #13 MightyBreesh, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    [quote name='"leigh"']Yeah Ian's getting a fanfave edit even though he's kind of a creep. It doesn't help that Grodner rigs everything for her favorite contestants-- but I haven't heard about that this season so much.

Shane's gotta be gay. The way he dresses for starters. And on top of that, apparently on the feeds yesterday he said, "He's got nice legs, NOT THAT I'M CHECKING HIM OUT." Reaaaally dude? Wow.

Danielle's also a liar about everything in her personal life. I don't follow that closely this season but apparently she spews bullshit about her "terrible family life" when she's actually good with them according to "sources".

Dan has to win. That is the only option.[/quote]

I thought he was weird in the beginning but idk I guess he's grown on me. I kinda find his quirks endearing. Plus he had a pretty big hand in evicting Boogie,who I couldn't stand.

Oh AG did try to fix the season for Frank it was obvious,when he was going to get evicted the veto comp would just happen to be question related and he would just happen to know all the answers (some of tge times he was up) and if he didnt win veto production would tell the other HGs they shouldn't vote him out (clips from the feeds where they talk about production saying those things,then of course the feeds get cut). Eventually though he ended up leaving,couldn't have been happier. He was such an obnoxious hypocrite. Turned into Boogie Jr.

Haha well yeah Shane's worn and said some pretty fruity stuff. Who knows lol.

Yeah Dani is a huge liar,always looking for sympathy,all she does is cry/whine. If Dan wasn't dragging her along I think she would have gotten evicted weeks ago.

13. It's so funny because Ian is this super fan yet he TRUSTS DAN IMPLICITLY. Did he SEE season 10? Dan was *phenomenal* in the way he used Memphis. And no matter how badly Dan pissed off the house, he won unanimously!

The season was rigged HARD for Jeff in his seasons. And after Shelley (Shelly? I dunno how to spell it, I didn't watch the season. I just followed updates) was responsible for getting him out, Grodner ensured that she was out next. And season 8 was rigged for Dick.

From what I saw, Frank was annoying in his love for Boogie. Like, all his Chilltown shirts? Did Boogie give those to him or did Frank have them made before entering the house?

Dani got hers during Dan's funeral hahaha

14. [quote name='"leigh"']It's so funny because Ian is this super fan yet he TRUSTS DAN IMPLICITLY. Did he SEE season 10? Dan was *phenomenal* in the way he used Memphis. And no matter how badly Dan pissed off the house, he won unanimously!

The season was rigged HARD for Jeff in his seasons. And after Shelley (Shelly? I dunno how to spell it, I didn't watch the season. I just followed updates) was responsible for getting him out, Grodner ensured that she was out next. And season 8 was rigged for Dick.

From what I saw, Frank was annoying in his love for Boogie. Like, all his Chilltown shirts? Did Boogie give those to him or did Frank have them made before entering the house?

Dani got hers during Dan's funeral hahaha[/quote]

Yeah nobody should trust Dan but after the whole house turned on Brit and Ian he had no choice after she was evicted,he had to team up with someone.

Yeah Jeff and Dick had it good,there is no way Dick would have made it unaided.

Boogie gave him all that stupid crap when he got evicted,its like they were lovers lol. Frank was supposed to get revenge while wearing chilltown shit I guess haha.

Omg Dani cried all night,I seriously think if she had the chance to suck off Dan she would. She cannot function without his constant approval,its weird.

15. That's true, but there's a difference between "teaming up with someone" and naming your alliance with them "the renegades". That's seriously what Ian's calling it, and he's saying "I have to take Dan to the F2 even though Danielle's easier to beat because I can't tarnish the name Renegades". You can't make this shit up. Kid is blinded by Dan. More power to Dan for it.

Jeff got Coup de'Tat and Dick had Eric. I like Survivor more than BB and one of the reasons is because Survivor is nearly impossible to rig. (Season 22 aside)

Are you serious? Oh my god, that makes Boogie seem like a bigger douche than Frank. I've never seen Boogie's original season though. I've always meant to, and All-Stars. It's just hard to watch BB when it's not actually airing because each week is 3 episodes. It takes forever haha.

Who wouldn't suck off Dan? He's a god. His jizz would probably turn you into Hercules.

16. [quote name='"leigh"']That's true, but there's a difference between "teaming up with someone" and naming your alliance with them "the renegades". That's seriously what Ian's calling it, and he's saying "I have to take Dan to the F2 even though Danielle's easier to beat because I can't tarnish the name Renegades". You can't make this shit up. Kid is blinded by Dan. More power to Dan for it.

Jeff got Coup de'Tat and Dick had Eric. I like Survivor more than BB and one of the reasons is because Survivor is nearly impossible to rig. (Season 22 aside)

Are you serious? Oh my god, that makes Boogie seem like a bigger douche than Frank. I've never seen Boogie's original season though. I've always meant to, and All-Stars. It's just hard to watch BB when it's not actually airing because each week is 3 episodes. It takes forever haha.

Who wouldn't suck off Dan? He's a god. His jizz would probably turn you into Hercules.[/quote]

I see where you're coming from about Ian but I've only seen that renegade spill when he's in the DR and it's obvious alot of the talk in there is production guided. I think he's smart enough to know that Dan can never be fully trusted, hopefully I'm right.

Oh gosh you wouldn't wanna watch boogies first season, well he actually wasn't that bad back then but when he started thinking he was BB god it got super old super fast. And what 40 something guy actually has all those chilltown shirts made lol, he's completely living in the BB past.

Eh I liked Dan better in his first season, probably because he's been so stuck with Danielle this year and I find her so intolerable. I guess if Ian can't win I would prefer Dan over Danielle. I actually think Ian could beat Dan in F2 MAYBE. This seasons players have really played emotionally so they could vote emotionally instead of for who played the best.

I'm not so sure Danielle would be easier to beat, she hasn't had to do near as much dirty work as the other two so less people in jury would be upset with her. Who knows lol, I suppose all speculation will be put to rest in a few days. :)

17. Oh if it's only in the DR then yeah, that's pretty much scripted. Idk though, because I hear people talking about it at night and stuff when it's only the feeds on.

Boogie's definitely living in the past. So creepy haha.

I liked Dan better hsi first time as well, but he's playing a really good game here anyway. The way he used Memphis in s10 was amazing though. I get chills when I think of how awesome he is, hahaha.

Apparently Britney isn't that bitter and if she's not bitter at Dan, I'd imagine most people won't be. But I dunno since the first ep I watched was the DE where Boogie and Ashley were out.

I can't wait til it's over and we know for sure haha.

18. “This game to me is nothing more than human chess; you move people around where they need to be moved. I don’t care what happens in that process. And the people that do care are the easiest to move" - Dan <3

19. I just saw the seasons finale. Wow! Im kinda surprised only one person voted for Dan. The backstabbing dirty moves he made to stay alive week after week was some of the best BB play I've seen. He used everyone in the house as puppets even Ian. Most ppl had to be bitter because he backstabbed them, Shane clearly was in the finale, but they were the dumasses that believed the lies. Ian played a good game he went against Boogie & Frank but was used as a puppet by Brittney & Dan.