Big Brother 15

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LIsmoker, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Is this something that you pay for or is it online at cbs.com?

2. It is on CBS and u pay however I do think there is a 2 day free trial promotion going on now.

3. #63 Twistedweather, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Sundays episode was groovy.  Things finally heating up, lots of manipulation and strategic chaos in the days ahead.

anywhere to catch the highlights of the After Dark show?

4. I haven't watched the newest episode yet, so no spoilers please. I hope its good.

5. I tried to join that and kept getting an error message. Maybe it can't make it through my virus protector.

Try another browser maybe good luck.  It's def. worth the investment if you want to know what is really going on in the house.

7. Oh I am excited now. Your notification reminded me that it's on tonight!!

8. Yea I was watching After Dark earlier, there trying to backdoor Jeremy. I hope he gets the votes to stay.

He went to Helen last night and promised a little too much if you ask me I don't see him staying but we shall see tomorrow night.

10. Yea, I hope he stays, I think he is a good player and got stuck in a bad position. Nick didn't deserve to go home either, and if Jeremy goes home there will only be a handful of good players left.

11. #71 LIsmoker, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013

This season seems to have a lot of stupid players to be honest it seems more like a Real World cast than a Big Brother cast. 
    It'd be interesting to see so many strong guys go home in the beginning weeks though if it does happen.

Aaryn should be going home.

12. I like this cast, they did a good job. Just a few things went wrong, mainly Arryn and Gina Marie.

You have Jeremy, Spencer, Howard, Nick, Amanda, Candice, and Helen who are really good players

Then some medium players like Judd, Andy, Mcrae, Elissa, and maybe some others.

With only a few floaters, it is still early, I think this will be a good season.

I agree the drama with the racist comments from the 2 of them has overruled the game though at least in the CBS series. Also, I find that many of them are making too big of a deal of the lying that Howard has done, don't they realize it's a game.  Did they not watch Dan Gheesling swear on the bible a ton of times. 

I really had more hope for Elissa since her sister was a great competitor. However Elissa seems like she is lacking something. But I do give her credit for surviving 2 weeks on the block all while being the target most of the time. Though the MVP thing that CBS set up kinda helped her do that and without it she would've been gone the first week.

14. Yea lying is the game, and Dan is one of the greatest of all time in my book. I hope Howard's lying isn't his down fall, he is my favorite right now.

It annoys me that he has been throwing competitions though. The house is figuring out the lies and putting them together along with figuring out that he is throwing competitions so they aren't huge fans. But if they put him up next week he will dominate a physical veto competition so they kinda have to backdoor him.  

16. I don't think people have realized his ability in the competitions yet. And he might be overplaying a little bit, but you have to keep a low profile in the beginning.

Yeah well tonight seems like it will not be a physical competition at least that's the idea I got from the voting that they did on CBS.com.

I hope that Aaryn becomes a have not this week and doesn't win HoH.

18. #78 John Adams, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    I'm watching last nights episode right now, and I hope kaitlyn dosent use the veto. And it is so ridiculous that Elissa keeps winning the HoH, I feel like its rigged.

Edit: fuck she used it
    Jeremy's only hope is to pull a Dan. Don't see that happening though

Not at all, I see him going home and hopefully Andy, Howard, Judd or someone on that side gets the HoH tonight.

20. I would love to see Howard or Judd get it