Big Brother 15

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LIsmoker, Jun 3, 2013.

1. #21 Do The Dramatic, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    aaryn and jeremy are the worst.

2. I had no idea this show was still going. Is survivor still on?

3. This years Big Brother cast is pretty good. I like Jeremy, and some of Moving Company, however I do not like Elissa, or Amanda. Now that After Dark comes on TV GN I can actually watch it, which is what I am doing now :smoke:

I'm a McCrae fan and actually since I've been watching the feeds more and more I find myself enjoying Spencer as well.  When the numbers start to go down you really get to know the cast.  I personally find Aaryn and Gina Marie annoying and Arryn's comments are just rude. 

5. Yea I agree, I hope Elissa goes home this week, but I wouldn't mind seeing a big player leave also. However I do not see that happening unless Elissa nominates one. But even then I doubt the votes will be in the favor

6. Well I don't know if you enjoy spoilers but you an visit many pages to see who Elissa nominated. She has already nominated someone, and they won the veto so she had to do a renomination.

7. #27 Haze23, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013

Use the spoiler feature man lol, kinda ruined the veto comp for me but its too early in the game for me to really care. 

I don't know who I want to win, probably Howard but I don't think he even has a shot. Americas voting "twist" is such a lame and lazy addition. To even say it's for the best played game is such a joke....and how the hell are there people who actually like Rachel and her sister, holy shit. 

8. So many bad players in this house it's unbelievable. I think Nick is sadly the best strategic player. I don't really loathe anyone yet like I did a bunch of people last year (danielle) but there is a bunch of people who aren't likable. 

Oh and Helen needs to man the fuck up and stop crying. 

9. I know she put up Jeremy, I don't know who she will put up now. I think Howard is in the best position in the house right now. However I don't know how long that will stay.

10. I think Howard is doing very good as well though he needs to be a little more social.

SPOILER:

She does put Jeremy up.

11. Lol I said I already know that, and that he gets off the block. What I don't know is who her replacement nominee is. I think it's going to be Nick, but m brother thinks its Kaitlyn.

12. I just watched all of it last night with the On Demand feature. I love that I was able to catch up but I need to remember to set my DVR.

They have only been there a week, and they already hate each other.,

I can't find that channel where the feed is going on. TVGN? I've never heard of that channel. I have to find it. I'll call the cable company.

13. Every night from 12 to 2 on the Tv Guide Network they show Big Brother After Dark. It spoils some things but its still fun to watch.

Check your guide for a channel called TV Guide Network.  That's what the "official" channel name is TVGN is just their short name.  And welcome to another great summer of big brother.

15. I don't get the TV guide network! It's not a part of my cable  program. It's not even one I can buy :(

I wish they still did it on show time. I get that!

16. BB is my guilty pleasure
    stereotypes gone wild, things get interesting when they dish out the alcohol

first BB I ever saw was the British version with that girl that called that guy ?chickee-poo? and they snogged under the table...

looking forward to an interesting season....GAME ON!

17. I only like Big Brother because I like the game aspect of it. I don't care much for the reality tv showmance drama crap. I want to see alliances, back stabbing, lying, people there to play Big Brother.

18. So excited to see who goes tomorrow. It's been an interesting week and should be a very intense HoH competition.

19. Yea Jeremy's a boss lol but he's too much of a threat, moving company might turn on him soon.

20. I hope they do and I hope Aaryn goes home soon.