Big bongs or small bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mockthedude, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Just curious to which people prefer? I'm personally a fan of HUUUGE bongs due to the fact your getting such a bit hit but I do own several small mini bongs which pack just the same overall punch.
    So, which would you say was better?
    Big bongs or mini bongs?
    Oh, also, glass or plastic?
    :smoke:

2. I like the medium range. Something like 12-20 inches. Ive never understood the alure of the whole "big hit" thing. Just milk it multiple times in one breath.

3. Well firstly, glass all the way, plastic doesn't hit anywhere near as nice. I've got big and small but I must say we hit our little hand held glass single perc a hell of a lot more than the 4 foot blue dot that's collecting dust in our closet. I like ones that are big enough to get a good hit out of but small enough to be convenient to pull out whenever you feel like it.

4. Small. The big ones are too bulky for me. My most common bong is only like 4-5 inches tall.

5. I always used to use very large bongs, but I'm in love with my micro's now. My toro micro has replaced a lot of my pieces and it's just the one with a single circ. I don't care what anyone says. I am most certainly saving up for another one.

6. 1-2 ft GonG.. preferably passing through water atleast 2 times!

7. Glass only.
    Small bongs ftw. I own a 3 ft pure beaker bottom thats just massive. It got brought out today for first time in weeks. Doesnt help the diffusions lacking. Love size of my sg stemline. My roomie has like a 10" hvy with 8 arm tree and splash that i love rippin cause of diffusion and size.

8. Glass!
    Big bongs for a huge group of people

Small bongs for myself or one or two other people

9. The small- medium end for sure. Anything too long just creates extra drag and just isn't as convinient as something in the 10-20 range. Glass for sure if your getting a daily use bong and you want it of quality, ceramic is OK if you aren't planning on using it a lot or if it's just want it as a piece of art or just as a backup if something happens. Acrylic sucks, they tend to clog easy, not very good flavor and they get nasty after a little bit and aren't worth it really.

10. Medium? I think 14-18 is perfect really, over 2 ft is overkill.

<3 my 16

11. i love high-end mini tubes. i live alone and to keep my pieces safe, i only go out with a bowl and smoke joints or bowls with friends, so a mini bong is the perfect choice for me. its gotta be glass on glass with diffusion and a reputable name behind it. my two favorites right now: Lux Mini beaker with pierced diffused downstem and 4 arm fixed tree perc, splash guard and ice pinches. it measures in at just under 14 inches. love this piece but my BABY is my Darby mini stemless with Luke Wilson 10 arm. measures just under 11 inches... sometimes smaller really is better.

12. i like medium ones the best... seen people puke off the huge ones a few times

13. I have a 18in bluedot and i LOVE it! Glass on glass all they way lol I wouldn't waste my money on anything else.

14. small bong no need for one that reachs the ceiling

15. I guess 10-20" would be best. I'm really enjoying my latest pickup "Little John". 12" 10MM straight w/ upgraded downstem.