Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big bong hits or little snaps?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tylanist-6, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Hi GC,

I'm always smoking in my bong these times and I wanted to know what gets you higher: 1 or 2 big bong hits, or many more snaps ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

2. Snappage all day long .

• Like Like x 2
  3. Snaps all day.
    More green hits.

But my snaps are pretty fat...
    :ey:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like to take big hits. Idk what exactly will get you higher (snaps seem to be it according to these other blades) but I just enjoy taking big bong rips and big dabs. Hurts my lungs, but hey, it's worth it imo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Same as you haha, but atm I'm low on money.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just "load a bowl" and keep hittin' till it sucks through.

Snaps for the taste don't really make since because just the way bongs are designed doesn't really allow one to "taste" as the smoke is delievered pretty quickly into the lungs.

I like myself a nice, thick, yellow, milky hit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you're on a limited cannabis supply, it really depends on what you want from your high.

If I had 0.5 left, i would either smoke it in 1 hit or space it out for the night.
    More than likely I would smoke it in 1 hit, but you have to hold it in at least 4 or 5 seconds or so. If you can't accomplish this, spread it out to 2 or 3 separate snaps. The faster the better.
    When I was younger, I'd use the smallest pipe possible for maximum smoke density, you just had to grind it and pack it really tight.

But if you have plenty to smoke, the biggest hit you can hold in without coughing immediately will trump many little snaps in punch to the face factor.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Snaps and lots of them. I like fat bowls cause it gets you a certain type of stoned but i never like it enough to do it. a big bowl with a hot cherry has terrible tasting hot smoke. i like my hits to taste good. I also clean my foot tall 9mm thick beaker bottom once every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. If youre not tasting your bong hots either

1. Your glass is not clean. It doesnt have to be fresh every time but cleaned regularly.

2. You pack too big of bowls and the cherry is so big and hot it tastes like burnt hot flower.

3 your bong is too big. Mines a foot and it happens slightly. When smoke drags across the glass it condeses slightly and alters taste a bit.

Its most likely cause yellow smoke is due too a hot cherry produces hot smoke. Dont torch it, or pull so hard and youll taste it better

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Ok so the best solution for me is big hits ? I can take really big hits don't worry haha

11. Big fat milky bong rips....morning til night

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

12. I misunderstood the question ....I was saying what I do ....best for u is small one hits

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

13. I've heard holding your hits in for more then maybe 3 seconds is useless because you absorb all the THC in about 1-2secs. Holding it in is just keeping smoke toxins in your lungs.

14. Conserving bud = snaps

Wanting to load up a bowl that you can keep hitting for a while = normal hits

Either way the more smoke you take in your lungs in one hit the higher it will get you compared to smoking the same amount in small hits. In my experience anyway.

15. Fat bong hits always get me nice and faded. Small bong tokes are nice to conserve or to do lots of little bowls.

\ /

16. I'm a huge believer in snaps. What I've been doing lately is packing a hefty enough snap so that I can take a big hit but don't pull through. Then I top it with a little more bud before taking another hit and pulling it through. This way my first snap always feels like more of a huge hit than just a snap, and I don't feel like I'm wasting any weed. Works for me :)