Big Bob Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RasIsTokin, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Yo, so this "Big Bob Bubbler" is on Online headshop, cannabis seeds, smoking accessories, roor bongs, vaporizers, water pipes and i want to get it for my mom for christmas, but im scared to just in case its a piece of crap.. anyone ever smoked one? if so how was it? does the owner like it? it looks like a very nice piece but im want to be safe.

Heres the piece
    -http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/big-bob-glass-bubbler.cfm?iProductID=9872

Thanks for any input :smoke:

2. link doesn't work bud

3. oh shit, my bad man lemme try again

4. still not working... what's the name of the piece you're looking at? I'll see if I can search it.

5. grasscity.com
    its called the "Big Bob Glass Bubbler"
    its not anywhere else but that site. i already looked haha

6. WOW thats the problem, the website is blocked by grasscity haha. i typed the name and renamed it to grasscity.

7. every one does it . com
    no spaces

8. lol that could be a problem, and which one are ya looking at? I'm not the biggest fan of side car bubblers but the orange and red one catches my eye a lot.

9. that one exactly man... i love it, and i think my mom will too thats why i wanna get it for her.
    do they hit smooth? ive only hit a bubbler a few times, it was my friends and it wasnt anything like the ones ive seen on the internet

10. Bubblers are interesting in their own way for sure, and I think that they give a pretty smooth hit but that's strictly my opinion. I think that you both will be happy with it but, what can I say bro you know her more than anyone on here if you think she'll like it then go for it. :smoking:

11. haha true that man, shippings hella expensive so i might just go to my local headshop... lol