Big Bob Baratheons Pocket Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RobertBaratheon, May 31, 2013.

1. thanks, I'll post up some more pics as they progress. El capitano, I see you have a few that are well along their way into flowering, what strain is that?

She's Blueberry Kush. Pretty much in the very early stages of flowering. Think it's going to go into full gear here within the week.  

3. Blue Dream   018.jpg

White Siberian   021.jpg

MKAGE     022.jpg

Critical 47   023.jpg

4. Just stumbled onto your journal. Plants are looking good. I tried to grow critical 47 but I burned it. I'm interested in seeing yours grow. Good luck.

5. Jilly bean is a nice smoke I had 3 started but they put me over my limit. Looks good man I like the pocket

6. funny you say that because after I bought the clone, I got some Jilly bean smoke at a local dispensary and was pretty disappointed. hopefully this phenotype will be better. My Chocolope it now over 7 feet tall and if I can get it to finish should be awesome.

The Blue Dream has really come on strong and is looking like it will finish by the end of September. Praying for an Indian summer her like last year. Been pretty lucky so far, this summer has been really good in terms of Sunshine. just need to keep it going for another month and half and were good.

7. Weird but to each they're own, I enjoyed the orange flavor in it. Gardens awesome though very nice

8. yeah the stuff I have tastes nothing like oranges. hopefully it will finish out and my dedication to a fully organic grow will pay off with a better brand of Jillybean.

9. I can compare if u want haha

10. a little update, flowers are starting to form!

White Siberian   003.jpg

Critical 47   004.jpg

Blue Dream  006.jpg

007.jpg

11. Coming along slowly, A watched pot never boils. Lots of those little green leafhoppers, don't seem to do much damage, should I worry about them?

White siberian   045.jpg

046.jpg

Blue dream    047.jpg

leafhopper juvenile   048.jpg

MKAGE   049.jpg

Critical 47  053.jpg

12. I have a bunch of leaf hoppers as well. Never seen any damage or anything. Never seen them in my life til I started growing.

13. I would say nothing to worry about at this stage as your plants are too big for them to do that much damage.

That Critical 47 looks really nice along with the rest of your grow. 

14. 061.JPG C47

C47- 062.JPG

chocolope monster  063.JPG

White siberian  065.JPG

nice view, my two critical 47's and the white siberian  066.JPG

frosting up  068.JPG
    069.JPG

White siberian, no shortage of spiders  071.JPG

little guys (blue dream) moved to the yard to avoid mold, gets more sun here. 072.JPG

MKAGE, Dark, bushy Indica really neat plant, but a SLOW grower. 073.JPG

MKAGE, looks like its going to have some nice, dense colas  075.JPG

Blue Dream- not an outdoor strain I would grow again. very susceptible to PM and mold  076.JPG

077.JPG

078.JPG

15. Anyone using Serenade to combat PM and mold? OMRI certified, but smells like rotting garbage.

16. #37 RobertBaratheon, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    With 4-6 straight days of rain in the forecast I have made a command decsion to move the 2 critical 47's and the White siberian to my dog pen. I can put up a clear plastic tarp over the top and save my harvest. The larger ones, Chocolope, Jillybean and Mangolian Indica are too tall and will have to stay where they are at. Pics to come once this is set up. The big hassle will be moving a 5 footer in a 20 gallon smart pot. The pocket has one way in and its over a dead-fall that I left all the branches on to discourage people from going back there.
     Thinking about trussing it up like a Xmas tree for the journey out. Any ideas?

I used it last year, and was very happy with it.  I may not need it this year, at least so far.

18. Fighting the mold monster! moved 5 of them under a clear tarp and still having issues!!! I have been nursing one of the critical 47's that had main stem rot. Wind futher damaged it and then I got hit with mold. I have pulled a few main colas that are affected and will post pics.

Might try and build a lean to for the large ones. The Chocolope is really starting to look good but if not covered it wont make it. Pics later.

19. Pulling out of my Mold nosedive. this is critical 47

007.jpg

008.jpg
    009.jpg
    010.jpg 011.jpg