Big Big Seed Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Angel_Dust, Dec 11, 2008.

1. #1 Angel_Dust, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    is it true if you got a seed from the shittest weed ever and planted then grew it the correct way it will come out some dank as weed?

cuz i got some low mids out of some weed i bought and i was thinking of planting them so if i planted those will it come out some good shit (better then mids) if grown right?

2. Tough to tell if it is dank. But, chances are that if grown and cared for properly it would turn out better than the bag you got it from. Genetics have a lot to do with quality of the bud. If it's bad genetics it will remain bad genetics.

If it's your first gorw. Even if you don't get dank weed from it. You will get smoke and you will learn a ton along the way.

Good luck.

3. not true at all......i smoke some bunk kush riddled with seeds...i was :mad: at the time..but i saved all the seeds and grew a bunch.....with lots of attention, nutes and research my first kush grow netted me 13.5oz of some killer :smoking:......shit, i wish i still had some:(.....maybe it's in my head but i think the girls i grow get me HIGHER...:D

4. Certainly if you grow bagseed with good organic soil ferts, keep it sinsemilla, and dry and cure it carefully it can be a whole lot better smoke than its parent. May not be the very best you can grow, though. Good genetics do cost.

5. Here's some relevant info for you that i thought would be nice for you to look over to as for any questions you might've had since you're new and all.