Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BIG BIG BIG guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitty smitty, Jul 8, 2010.

1. i thought using heats damages the trichomes?

2. thank you much! :hello:

3. #23 shitty smitty, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    heat can ruin thc. only if exposed to heat for an extended period of time.

4. haha it might , but then again cigs are pretty nasty too. i still smoke them though lol.

5. Nice guide man, I'ma sucker for Hashhh +rep fo sho!

6. Try to organize it. It would look a lot better if you didn't just type it all into 7 paragraphs.

7. thanks dude = D

8. im editing it in like a minute , up up , and awaaaaay! :yay: :yay:

9. #29 Dr RealGood, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010

i thought using heats damages the trichomes?[/QUOTE]

heat can ruin thc. only if exposed to heat for an extended period of time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, It does. And 45 min seems like an extended period of time to me. I really don't recommend this method. I've never tried it quite like this, but I have used alcohol w/out heating it. When you put something flammable into a pot, and put that pot over a fire for 45 min, you get a dangerous situation.

10. ... if you over heat it during that 45 minutes , or over cook it.
    but dont use this method if you dont want to or if you are afraid that you will lose thc. im just trying to inform you on ways to do it.

11. Resin should be smoked in a joint, as it has been proven, the joint has the best tar to THC ratio. Mix the resin with a little herb, roll it up, and enjoy.

12. Where is this study?

13. Thanks Budyyy