Big Bertha

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Oathkeeper, Feb 13, 2014.

1. #1 Oathkeeper, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    My new bong bought here from GrassCity :D . Me and my friends took her for a ride and decided to name her "Big Bertha" because of the crazy large hits I was getting from her. There is also an unincluded pre-cooler and nice sized bowl to go with it, it just didn't fit along with the downstem (need to get a larger joint downstem next paycheck)

[​IMG]

2. Enjoy! You might have got the last ones of these, they've been sold out for awhile.

3. #3 ckycampmember, Feb 13, 2014
    too much drag from the tree percs?
    it looks like there is no water in them is why I ask.
    :bongin:

4. do you tip that beaker back as your hitting it? if so i would suggest lowering water a tiiiny bit, may help with tree drag if any.

5. I'm high and can't stop laughing at the bag of "Whisker Lickin's Tender Moments" in the background for whatever reason

Nice bong dude, I agree about the water level though; probably better off lowering it a bit

:bongin:

6. You got everything I love. A tv, a huge bong, a cat, mcdonalds, caprisun, and tabasco. Living the dream I tell ya.

7. #7 Oathkeeper, Feb 13, 2014
    Yea at the time I was so excited to hit it I forgot to put water in the perks :p I'll fix that next time I smoke from her (it's one of those special occasion bong cause the bowl can comfortably fit about an eighth.

Also this is at my friend's house. It's hard to smoke at my apartment due to roommate issues and this is one of those 'not going to hide easily' sort of things :p . Although my bedroom is in complete stoner mode :p 40' flatscreen for tv/computer monitor on my desk with a soft futon and comfy chair lol