big bang????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gonandunit, Sep 17, 2008.

1. has anyone grown big bang before. cant really find too much info about them.

2. sounds like a sweet strain. never heard of it though, ever. Any weed named after a huge cosmological event must make u hiiighhhh

3. yea I need to know this too got some comin this week from attitude
    i just hope its a big yielder cause its the official strain in my 2nd grow spot.
    Let me know if you find any info on it n I'll do the same.
    i do know where a grow diary of it is but it's not on here so i cant say it

4. found some here

i sure hope mine turn out like this beauty

5. thats dirt cheap right there bra:D
    i paid wat like 60 or so from attitude

6. just got them today so, let me know bra;)

7. I ordered 10 fem'd Big Bang from attitude last night, they will be my next grow. I read its great for medicinal purposes because of the high CBD and THC content, it will give you a dreamy high!!

8. CBD (Cannabidiol) increases some of the effects of THC and decreases other effects of THC. High levels of THC and low levels of CBD contribute to a strong, clear headed, more energetic high.

Cannabis that has a high level of both THC and CBD will produce a strong head-stone that feels almost dreamlike. Cannabis that has low levels of THC and high levels of CBD produces more of a buzz or stoned feeling. The mind feels dull and the body feels tired.

9. ^^thanks for fillin that in man +rep

10. shit do journal I'll germ one once you get yours and germ one we can compare:D.

11. thanks bank;)

12. most strains that are known for their large yeilds usually lack in strength, high and taste. some white rhino would be much better for medical use rather than big bang. nice taste and yeild with a strong high. a large yeild doesnt mean crap if it doesnt work for your medical needs. im just simply speaking the truth.

13. :wave:Im new at this buy if Ur the 1 thats going 2 grow the big bang could U let me no how it turend out?If Ur not Im sorry, thank.

14. who me?
    this is my first crack at BB.

15. try www.greenhouseseeds.nl - they have a complete review and fantastic video showing a 9 week flowering period

awesome stuff

I'm thinking about trying The Church - would love to try Arjans Haze 3 but I have height issues

good luck dude

16. i got The Church won't germ until after my christmas party tho
    probably on my Bday