Big Bang strain questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mdm31, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Hi there,

Im going to be doing some big bang very very soon.

My plans are to grow in a 4x4x7 secret jardin (darkroom 120) tent with a 600watt MH/HPS vented hood for lighting purposes. I am going to be running a scrubber, vortex fan, fan for my lights, and other small fans in the tent, all that good stuff.

Soil is FF ocean, nutes are the FF trio, probably wont nute until the end of vegging. Seeds will be Greenhouse seed company feminized brand. Right now I have 8qt containers for the beginning. How long should I let them grow in the 8qts, and when I'm ready to transfer what size should I step up to?

My questions are: Is this a good plant to do some topping/lsting on? If so, would I be able to fit like 6 plants in a 4x4 space with my lights? Or should I forget topping and try to do about 10-12?? (will my light be sufficient?) Im looking for the highest yield I can get, this will be my medicine for a while If all goes right, I have heard it's great for anxiety and I generally favor indicas so Im very excited to work with this strain.

Cheers all, thats all I can think of ATM but im sure some more will pop up in my head later.