Big Bang, flowered anytime of the year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by first91, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I don't know anything about growing. So I have been reading that your plant will die if planted this late but I was looking at some seeds and for a few it says that they can flowered anytime of the year as long as the temp stays above 10 C....is that true?

Here is the Strain and the description I am talking about:

Big Bang (Skunk x Northern Light x El Niño x Rudaralis)

"Outdoors it can give up to 45 grams per plant, and can be flowered anytime of the year as long as the lowest night temperature stays above 10 degrees Celsius. It is a good plant for beginners.
    Relaxing and calming effect, good for pain control and appetite stimulation. Medicinal properties include pain control and appetite stimulation."

"FLOWERING OUTDOOR: 5-6 weeks, with production up to 45 gr/plant.
    Medium size, strong plant. Can be flowered anytime of the year provided temperature stays above 10 C."

2. so your telling me that you live on the east coast US and at night time it doesnt go below 50 degrees?

3. Big bang molds very easy in flower so if you get rain Much its not great. But yeah she will grow as long as it don't go below 10c but will do much better during the summer