Big bang 2 first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Watupkez, Oct 1, 2016.

1. 250 hps in veg im a complete newbie just wondering what the sex of the plant is

Attached Files:

2. Everyone that looks at these photos will still be wondering as well, your friend google will show you a ton of male and female plants you can look at so you know what to look for and then look at yours, or else they are all male chop them down and start over.........

3. Googled already would like an experienced opinion thank you

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. I'm not the most experienced, but I don't see any identifiable sex parts. You should try taking better, close-up pictures of the nodes where the pistils/balls show up. Pictures of a bunch of leaves, especially from above your plant, are pretty worthless. Have these plants even been switched to a flowering light schedule yet?

White Widow autoflower x4

5. Nahh just running 24 hrs the plant is about 4 months ill upload more pics

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. 4 months old indoor and still haven't switched to flowering?

Bud i think you are going to run out of room , plants can double, sometimes triple in hight after switching.

Not shooting you down , just my opinion. Your plants do look very healthy. Good job.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wow, four months is a long time. I'm kinda surprised it's not showing preflowers, and that it's that small still. If it was my plant growing under 250w I'd flip it to 12/12 now. It's going to stretch like crazy. For your sake, I hope it's a female so 4 months isn't wasted. It does look healthy though.

White Widow autoflower x4