Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

big ass spliff and my new sign pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jul 19, 2006.

1. well heres me with a giant spliff and my latest wall decoration. sorry its so damn huge. im to messed up to fix it.:smoking:[​IMG]

2. tight picture
    its not big at all

3. thanks man i kept seeing that street sign and finally i had to have it so i went after work at 2:30 am (about an hr ago) and snagged it. then the damn pigs tailed me and i thought i was fucked but he split off b4 i got home.:hello:

4. There's a Chronic Town road sign down the street from me. Wouldn't want to take it. Just took a picture.
    "take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints"

5. well the way i figured is my tax dollars are being stolen from me every week and some small part of it went to that sign so im fucking the man right back after he fucks me again and again and again... oh and i think it looks cool so thats my other reason for taking it.:smoking:

6. thats fucking sweet dude-- love it:hello: .....getting some ideas...wondering if theres a high st near me....

7. thats pretty cool dude.