Big-ass spider

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokehound, Feb 7, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

rushed at me while looking for paper.

2. Any idea what kind? I once killed a giant ass brown recluse without realizing what it was. Thing was near my bare foot, easily could have bitten me

3. seriously fuck that. im not even trying to look at that picture lol

4. Ahhhhhhhh holy shit

5. seriously bro

my morning is fucked after seeing that shit

6. Damn! That fucker is pretty big. I would have to smash that fucker with a big ass object

7. thats not even cool on his part. just a straight up dick move sneaking up on you like that.

8. damnnnn mannn im so glad we dont have big ass spiders like that over here!!

9. Don't kill it

10. looks like a huntsman but im not sure

11. looking at that photo all big like that makes me think its gonna jump out the screen somehow and attack my face

12. did you eat it? spiders are actually really good with afternoon eggs and toast

13. Kill it with fire!

Omega369 :wave:

14. we call those banana spiders i think, crazy bastards, will leave a good sting if you piss em off enough.. not enough to go to dr or anything, like a bee sting..

read that in steve erwins voice for full effect..

15. My friend would kill to have that spider he has a 24inch spider and shit load of other pets (spiders,snakes,lizards etc) kind cool but he rly has to many lol

16. Leave your house and never come back.

17. There are no 24 inch spiders...youre friend is trying to extremely exaggerate the size of his spider lol

18. I just had to take out a black widow at work, I normally just leave all bugs/animals alone but this one had an egg sac and it was in an underground area so I knew it was just going to become infested with them...i know because at my last job the same shit happened haha

19. Looks like a common house spider or a huntsmen. I occasionally get these guys on the outside of my window in the winter! I'd much rather find a spider than all the other types of bugs haha.

20. A common house spider?!?! I hope I don't live in a common house!